PDA

View Full Version : Astral time travel?

notluad666
June 19th, 2010, 09:30 PM
I know a big part of astral projection is to do time travel, this post is to just tell of your stories of spirit travel to a certain time,I've read some people say they have went and meet Jesus Christ, and saw the crusades.

Caesar
June 19th, 2010, 11:38 PM
They met Jesus Christ? Wow.....I want to hear about that really, find out who said that and get them to contact me. Moses even.

Who here has met Jesus Christ....:jawdrop:

notluad666
June 20th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Ill try and find the forum I read it on and a couple books on astral projection talk about meeting Jesus I think one of the books was written by an author called Sapphire or something like that she is also the one that made the book called push later to be in a movie called precious. From what I know of this author she grew up catholic but was alawys born with the gift of astral projection, then travelling to these different realms she met more than one god wich kinda astounded her cause of the catholic thing. She has written well over ten books on astral projection, but the one thing people say about here is that she's kinda crazy and that she writes a lot of bad reviews of the author robert bruce books but then again robert bruce books to me are a total waste of money and crap but that's just my opinion. He makes astral projection sound so boring and not even fun and everyone I met disagrees with him at sapphire won't let you put her books down till your done, sorry for rambling i'm getting off subject. I believe Sapphire might also claim to know where major religious texts and other things are now I don't know about that but you can be the judge.

Tavthe
August 5th, 2010, 02:08 AM
Is it possible this very act could be confused with tapping memories for those of us who accept various concepts of reincarnation?

AlAskendir
September 19th, 2010, 06:23 AM
...but then, there was no need, for me.

I have explored an Astral 'place' that I call the River of Time (probably somewhat informed by one of my favorite books "The Anubis Gates"), just to see how Time 'really works', and to try out an excercize that I ran across in a Richard Bach book: seeking guidance from a future self (within the same life) by seeking out and giving guidance to a past self (within the same life).

It worked greatly, for all concerned. I felt myself having the choice of participating in the past-self's different choice based on my guidance, AND felt the resonance that if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to act on my future-self's guidance. So I changed my life into greater positivity twice, with one act of magick.

I don't think that those who have Astral Time Traveled are past-life-memory tapping, depending on the Astral 'place' "mechanism" involved.

omar
December 25th, 2010, 04:06 PM
When I tryed time travel, I went every place but where I wanted to be. So how do you get to the right place at the right time? Last time I tryed I was on a cold windy rocky sea coast freezing. Oops, wrong place.

Eyeris
December 26th, 2010, 05:39 PM
...but then, there was no need, for me.

I have explored an Astral 'place' that I call the River of Time (probably somewhat informed by one of my favorite books "The Anubis Gates"), just to see how Time 'really works', and to try out an excercize that I ran across in a Richard Bach book: seeking guidance from a future self (within the same life) by seeking out and giving guidance to a past self (within the same life).

It worked greatly, for all concerned. I felt myself having the choice of participating in the past-self's different choice based on my guidance, AND felt the resonance that if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to act on my future-self's guidance. So I changed my life into greater positivity twice, with one act of magick.

I don't think that those who have Astral Time Traveled are past-life-memory tapping, depending on the Astral 'place' "mechanism" involved.

That is interesting.

Umbress
December 31st, 2010, 12:30 AM
Never met Jesus can't say I ever tried though.

I have seen the people who once lived where I do - I have heard their music and conversations caught glimpses of them but I did not know what they are saying.

Breach the linear time barrier I can do but that does not mean I automatically speak native American.