PDA

View Full Version : new magazine: Online Pagans!

Ben Gruagach
June 20th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Check out the new FREE magazine: OnlinePagans.com (http://www.OnlinePagans.com)

Be sure to download the PDF version of the magazine as it shows off the articles at their best with layout, fonts, graphics, etc.

Full-colour printed versions of the magazine are also available at cost from a print-on-demand service through the website.

Toriach
June 20th, 2010, 03:03 PM
It looks wonderful Ben. I'll be sending you an email today inquiring about your mentioning looking for columnists. After not seeing you around MW I am glad to see you still alive and kicking and apparently busy doing all manner of interesting things.

Ben Gruagach
June 20th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Glad you liked it. And yes, we're always looking for people interested in contributing.

I've been really busy getting the magazine ready and dealing with family stuff (two teenagers in the house can be tricky!) so haven't been online much the past few months.

Cloaked Raven
June 23rd, 2010, 10:50 AM
Ben I love the magazine!! It is awesome!!

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it!! :)

I have an idea for an article about hot tourism spots around NS for my next contribution... ;)

Saints pet
June 23rd, 2010, 11:03 AM
OMG ben!! You did one on the Goddess Temple of Sekhmet!! I love going out there! It's only like an hour drive or so from where I live.

:boing:

It looks a bit different from when you were last there. There are definitely a lot more offerings on/near the shrines