PDA

View Full Version : Snap shot of where I've been...

Valkie
July 11th, 2010, 01:18 AM
So... I'm starting a set of big Pluto transits that are going to be working me over for the next 5 or so years. Right now, Transiting Pluto is trining Natal Mercury and flirting with my dec.

Making me think of times past... You know, I've been with MW for awhile now. Checking my profile, I joined on Dec 6th, 2003 (has it really been that long??).

I'd only been studying astrology for about a year at that point in time. The point of this babble? Of course, I had to look at the transits and progressions at that point in time ( :) you didn't think I was posting this in the astrology board just because this is my haunt, did you? )

File attached for consideration of those who are interested in discussion.

Things that stood out to me:

1. Transiting Saturn and Venus, both in detriment and exactopposition. Both square, creating a transiting Grand Cross to Natal Venus/Mars conjunction and Pluto

2. Transiting North Node conjunct Natal Sun.

3. Transiting Sun conjunct Natal Neptune in Sag

4. Transiting Mercury trine Natal Mercury

5. Transiting Neptune is sitting at one of my 'soft spots' at 10 degrees Aquarius, completing an otherwise natally incomplete Star of David.

6. Oh, an Transiting Pluto in inconjunct to Natal Sun.

Anyone care to discuss? Perhaps post your own MW birthday for consideration?

Valkie
July 19th, 2010, 11:22 PM
No takers eh?:hahugh:

One thing that I've run into is that many people don't know is that everything has a birth... your job, your relationships, even your time on a message board. You can use this 'other' chart to see how that... condition will effect your life. How you will react to it and within it, and what the condition will mean to you.

Let's take a simple one from my chart as an example. The transiting North Node over my Natal Sun. From my experience, a transiting NN shows that this is the right move. With it being over my Sun, it translates to joining this community is a good way for me to further and grow my Sun's traits.

Though my Sun is unaspected (I use a curb in orbs) and unaspected planets are unually rather dominant in a chart, mine has a tendicy of being washed out by the Grand Trines in my chart.

When I joined MW, I really needed a place to be myself and explore that part of myself, which I was able to do.