View Full Version : My New Bun

July 12th, 2010, 11:23 AM
So I finally got a new bunny after my last one passed away over a year ago and learned a lot from the previous experience and I found a more people social bunny this time.

We adopted her yesterday, she is a Lionhead and a little over a year old. She was brought to the pound because her owners were moving and couldn't take her with them and lastly we named her Mayu. I don't have great pictures of her yet but heres what I have.

Just thought I'd share with some fellow rabbit lovers here :3

July 12th, 2010, 11:32 AM
awww she is so cute Congrats

Chaos Hawk
July 12th, 2010, 11:32 AM
awww fluffy :cutie:

July 12th, 2010, 11:49 AM
I think that's the cutest bunny I've ever seen, grats! :)

Cloaked Raven
July 12th, 2010, 11:51 AM
She is adorable!!! :cutie:

July 12th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Thanks everyone! She is such a sweet little thing and so friendly and social. She loves to make sure I know shes there, this morning she was running around her cage till I woke up to watch her play then she went to sleep *laughs*

Just another picture I took this morning

July 12th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Aw! lionheads are my favorite! She's a very nice looking double mane, looks just like my Barbarella. I miss having bunnies. Congrats, she looks very comfortable in her new home!

July 13th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Halfwaynowhere: Thanks! I couldn't believe it when I saw her in the pound since they usually just have a bunch of mixed bunnies. I'm so glad I have her, lionheads are just so adorable :3

July 13th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Aw, cute! :)