PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Mole Hawaii

Mithrea
January 11th, 2003, 03:39 PM
The Mole is one of my favorite tv shows. I'm one of those peole that watches reality television but it still hates it :lol: But I am picky about which ones I watch. I love The Mole but I'm still not sure what I think about this one. It's shorter, it's celebrities and it has a new host (I miss Anderson! :( )

So if you watch The Mole, what do you think about this one?

AND, more importantly ;)

Who is the mole???? :lol:

Flaire-FireStar
January 11th, 2003, 06:17 PM
Woah.... I don't think we're getting that one here... Or, if we are, I haven't heard anything about it!

(That's odd)

I'd say the mole is..... the most innocent looking person there. :2G:

Mithrea
January 11th, 2003, 11:05 PM
http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/mole/index.html

That would be Erik then . . . hmmmmmm

shnen
January 13th, 2003, 09:20 AM
I liked the mole, i didn't realize there was a celebrity one, but I don't think i would like it as much...

stormyray
January 17th, 2003, 12:44 PM
I love the mole but this one seems cheesie and fake... they all seem to be over acting.. Don't get me wrong I love Kathy Griphin(sp) but she seems way over the top the only one that isnt trying to hard is Eric so maybe he is the mole. I knew Stephen wasnt and was sad to see the hottie Baldwin go .

Mithrea
January 23rd, 2003, 10:23 PM
Okay no more dissing reality shows in this thread, there are plenty other threads for that :p

I want to know if anyone is watching it . . . because I TOTALLY think I know who the mole is and I want to discuss :D

Rubi Waters
January 23rd, 2003, 11:03 PM
I've been watching it.......My first guess was wrong cuz Corbin is gone now!!!!!

stormyray
January 24th, 2003, 12:39 AM
I said it was cheesie but I didnt say I wasnt watching it. :) I seem to be hooked . Darn reality shows do it to me every time :p

Mithrea
January 24th, 2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Rubi Waters
I've been watching it.......My first guess was wrong cuz Corbin is gone now!!!!!

My guess is that it's Frederique. Here are my reasons:

Waterfall game: she totally screwed up and blamed it on everyone else. That wasn't that suspicious then actually but with all of the other stuff I've seen . . .

In the Submarine game, the Submarine had "Das Mole" written on the side. Yes that's a play on "Das Boot" but it's not referring to the sub, it was referring to the mole. Frederique majored in "languages" in college and she was one of two people that actually went on the sub. Being on the sub was the best place to be for the mole to screw up that game and not look suspicious because she could claim the gestures weren't good enough (which she did, and I understood them perfectly). Also, notice, she didn't take the radio so that any supspicion about what was going on in the sub would fall on Stephen because he was the one actually relaying the messages.

In the hot pepper game, Kathy was getting more than just her question right so it's not weird that she got her own right, allowing her to send her pepper to another player. But Frederique also got her question right which meant she didn't have to eat a pepper. She also was the one that ruined them for the extra money by saying she couldn't eat the peppers on the new plate even though Corbin was telling her that some of them weren't hot at all, they were sweet--Corbin, who obviously knew something about peppers.

Have either of you seen anything that seems like clues to other players. The thing with Erik and the bones was the only thing I could think of but I really think he either didn't understand the game fully or he thought it was highly possible there was money in there with the bones because he did have more trouble carrying that one than any of the others so I think he really thought it was heavy because it also had cash and he just didn't see it. On the other hand, if Kathy isn't the mole, then I think she's been answering her questions about Erik because of that game and she's not been executed yet.

Also, I'm ruling Michael out completely because I think Corbin thought he *knew* Michael was the mole and therefore answered most of his questions about him--and then he was promptly exectued :)

Rubi Waters
January 28th, 2003, 12:17 AM
I definately agree about Frederique and the pepper game (she ate a pepper afterwards too) and I missed that episode with the sub but I heard about it.

I had suspicions about Kathy but I haven't actually seen her mess anything up so i don't think it's her.

Erik Hasn't done anything wrong as far as I can see, He has even put a lot of the money into the pot.

I'm not sure about Michael though.......

Mithrea
January 30th, 2003, 12:33 PM
Ahha!

I projected that Michael would be executed last night based on Frederique being the mole and it happened.

I think the guy working at the restaurant was working for The Mole to cast suspicion on Erik. Since it was Frederique he encountered and no fuss was made afterward, I think that strengthens my stance. There has to be a clue in that guy that stopped her. Can you imagine what kind of stink Kathy would have made if he had done that to her? :lol:

Rubi Waters
February 17th, 2003, 03:13 PM
Alas you were right Mithrea!!! I just love that game...but I like the real one better (not celebrity) it's about the only reality show (besides big brother) that i watch.

Mithrea
February 17th, 2003, 05:04 PM
Heehee! :p I was :D

I agree with you, I like the other one better. I'm trying to find out now if they have plans for another. I hope so! :)