PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports

Semele
January 11th, 2003, 06:05 PM
Ok, I only like Hockey, but I am sure someone else likes ....uh something else. So start some threads already.

Uh...Lacrosse anyone..tennis???

Flaire-FireStar
January 11th, 2003, 06:14 PM
How about snowboarding? :) Ironjack championships? :lol:

fire_Raven
January 11th, 2003, 06:16 PM
ack... lumber jack compitions or suuu funneh ^_^

Flaire-FireStar
January 11th, 2003, 06:22 PM
I love watching them.... :) Being sort of in awe of what they can do or something. :lol: (Because I'm such a weakling. :rolleyes: )

fire_Raven
January 11th, 2003, 07:43 PM
i know... i'm strong been when i see those people its like eep!!!
holding up pillars and crap O.o jebus... its no wonder their chins are as thick as their shoulders

Flaire-FireStar
January 11th, 2003, 07:45 PM
I think you're thinking of the highland games where they do the caber toss. :p

Those games are interesting too. Amazed someone can lift up a log like that! :eek:

MammaStar
January 11th, 2003, 11:21 PM
Skiing. Downhill mainly. I love watching Skiing.

Tour De France I watch too.

I don't really keep up with the sports, I just enjoy watching them.

I've watched the Lumberjack contests, especially when there's nothing else on TV.

And do you think someone could explain why there are fishing shows on TV?

Flaire-FireStar
January 11th, 2003, 11:27 PM
It's so people like my brother can ooh and ahh at them, then go to the places where they film the show and catch the fish. It's probably better for the tourism of where the show is shot more than anything. :lol:

Downhill skiing is one of the events I absolutely have to watch during the Olympics. :)

Azure
January 12th, 2003, 12:02 AM
I'm a downhill skier myself, but don't watch it much. On TV I'm really all about football, hockey, tennis and such.

Oh, hate to admit it, but sometimes golf. Anyone catch any of the Mercedes this weekend? Ernie Els kicked some major butt.