PDA

View Full Version : Wow

TormentedPoetry
November 2nd, 2010, 08:49 AM
Making friends on Forums is like sticking your tongue in a light socket. . . it is really fun when it is an idea, but after you try it enough, it gets boring and the thrill starts to fade . . .while your nerve endings melt. . . . and your brain gets fuzzy.:idea2::idea2:

Charley Brown
November 2nd, 2010, 11:28 AM
Making friends on Forums is like sticking your tongue in a light socket. . . it is really fun when it is an idea, but after you try it enough, it gets boring and the thrill starts to fade . . .while your nerve endings melt. . . . and your brain gets fuzzy.:idea2::idea2:

You mean that feeling isn't normal? Oh, no.......

Sitalique
November 2nd, 2010, 01:52 PM
Hell, that's how it is making friends anywhere
You just notice it more on forums

)O( ~ Khara~ )O(
November 2nd, 2010, 04:22 PM
HOLD THE PHONE!!!

We're here to make friends?

Charley you said we were here to recruit zombie killers. :atantrum:

TormentedPoetry
November 2nd, 2010, 06:13 PM
Zombies?!?! Nom Nom zombies?!?!? W00T

TormentedPoetry
November 2nd, 2010, 10:45 PM
I wanna genetically engineer Vampires in my basement, it is a dream of mine, a dream i have held for the past. . . 23 seconds, but i need help. I have neither the scientific understandings of such things. . .nor a basement. . .

Charley Brown
November 3rd, 2010, 09:37 AM
HOLD THE PHONE!!!

You mean you haven't been? Slacker!

)O( ~ Khara~ )O(
November 3rd, 2010, 12:14 PM
HOLD THE PHONE!!!

You mean you haven't been? Slacker!

Of course I have, but I'm not getting all buddy buddy with them, I mean why waste that extra energy for recruits who only had a 4% chance of making it to the second wave?

I just gave them their golden ticket to Tucson and figured they could handle the friendliness down there!

)O( ~ Khara~ )O(
November 3rd, 2010, 12:18 PM
I wanna genetically engineer Vampires in my basement, it is a dream of mine, a dream i have held for the past. . . 23 seconds, but i need help. I have neither the scientific understandings of such things. . .nor a basement. . .

I suggest you go into politics first and the rest will follow easily!!!

Morgan Rain
November 3rd, 2010, 12:38 PM
I suggest you go into politics first and the rest will follow easily!!!

Haha :hahugh: Funny and true!

Charley Brown
November 9th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Of course I have, but I'm not getting all buddy buddy with them, I mean why waste that extra energy for recruits who only had a 4% chance of making it to the second wave?

I just gave them their golden ticket to Tucson and figured they could handle the friendliness down there!

You sent them to HIM?

Have you no mercy at all?

)O( ~ Khara~ )O(
November 9th, 2010, 10:47 AM
You sent them to HIM?

Have you no mercy at all?

I just figured it was like throwing your kid in the lake to learn how to swim kind of scenario.... :bigredgri

Sink or swim baby!!!

Charley Brown
November 9th, 2010, 05:16 PM
I just figured it was like throwing your kid in the lake to learn how to swim kind of scenario.... :bigredgri

Sink or swim baby!!!

He is going to have them eating all the Hipsters in a week.

)O( ~ Khara~ )O(
November 9th, 2010, 05:43 PM
He is going to have them eating all the Hipsters in a week.

It's ok he'll let them swallow a tapeworm first!

Xentor
November 10th, 2010, 12:59 AM

Over time some of us learn to adjust their expectences from ideal to realistic. Or to cynical. Stay an idealist as long as you can. Cynicism is funny to ourselves, but it's an awful stance for making friends.

AlorelithRose
November 10th, 2010, 02:17 AM

Sink or swim baby!!!

You know I read a story about someone doing that once. Ended with a lengthy prison sentence. Leads me to believe this will not go well...

)O( ~ Khara~ )O(
November 10th, 2010, 10:43 AM

Sink or swim baby!!!

You know I read a story about someone doing that once. Ended with a lengthy prison sentence. Leads me to believe this will not go well...

Ummmm...