View Full Version : obsessed with Stitch

shnen
January 14th, 2003, 12:54 PM
From Lilo and Stitch...

I WANT AN ALIEN!!! :boing:

PLEEEEEEZZZEEEE?????????

Flar's Freyja
January 14th, 2003, 01:10 PM
They're givin' him away with Happy Meals at McDonald's here......

I was in the Disney Store at the mall a few weeks ago and noticed that there are lots of Lilo and Stitch toys, but none for Nonni, the big sister. She's an important character and I'm disappointed that she's not getting any attention.

Flar and I liked the movie so much that he bought it.

shnen
January 14th, 2003, 01:14 PM
I am gonna buy it , and I am gonna buy a stuffed stitch... and I am gonna.... ummm... I have the stitch download, so he's on my screen al the time, and I got him as my wall paper too! :D:D:D

....nope, i really don't have anything better to do at work...

IsisErin
January 14th, 2003, 01:21 PM
My friend Ashita looks like Lilo - we bought her a Lilo dolly for Christmas. Unfortunately, Ashita's seventeen and Lilo's supposed to be about four or something (I haven't seen the film) so that's probably not a good thing for Ashi!!

Flar's Freyja
January 14th, 2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by shnen
I am gonna buy it , and I am gonna buy a stuffed stitch... and I am gonna.... ummm... I have the stitch download, so he's on my screen al the time, and I got him as my wall paper too! :D:D:D

....nope, i really don't have anything better to do at work...

Are ya goin' to McDonald's for lunch? :mmm:

shnen
January 14th, 2003, 01:34 PM
I don't think we have those in Canada yet.. :dis:

I would eat McDonalds for stitch! trust me, thats a big thing!

WtchyChick13
January 14th, 2003, 07:19 PM
:dis: I haven't seen it yet. :dis:

I can't wait though. It just looks sooo cute!

fire_Raven
January 15th, 2003, 12:50 AM
My sister use to watch it 3 times a day, i've got the Stitch stuffed animal (it glows pink under a black light O.O) and i can even talk like stitch....

but the froggie...

does anyone recall the froggie at the begining.. its the firt thing stitch meets on earth... its sooo cute, and its all out of it.. my friends and i acuse it of being the stoner froggie -_-

shnen
January 15th, 2003, 07:46 AM
actually, Stitch saves the froggy in the middle of the movie as well ;)

Faery-Wings
January 15th, 2003, 08:01 AM
Stitch is really cute. My kids have the movie- which I found funny and touching- and they have the pj's! Scott has Stictch and Cait has Lilo- they look so cute in them and they have to wear the the same nights. :)

shnen
January 15th, 2003, 10:26 AM
:) thats cute!

even after watching 'Signs' last night I still want an alien!!!! :o

Azure
January 15th, 2003, 07:19 PM
My bf and I are both obsessive over "Lilo and Stitch" - he even got me a bootleg DvD of the movie when it was still in theatres. I loooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee that movie.

(Actually, my boyfriend occasionally gets called Stitch by yours truly ;) )

I sent him a whole huge box of Yule presents, but the thing he liked best - the big stuffed Stitch.

fire_Raven
January 16th, 2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by shnen
actually, Stitch saves the froggy in the middle of the movie as well ;)

yeah i know... i know all the apperances of the froggie... i'm watiing for them to make a plushie XD

shnen
January 19th, 2003, 02:39 PM
I just bought the DVD last night.. and I don't even have a DVD player! :lol:

My bf does, so we watched it at his place :D:D:D

Journeyman
January 21st, 2003, 05:33 PM
Saw it twice in the theater! We've got the DVD and my youngest cub has been watching it almost daily.
It's my fave Disney movie.

Azure
January 22nd, 2003, 12:23 AM
I even have a Disney Stitch pin that I got on eBay that I wear everywhere. . .

I love Stitch. I really should just add it to my sig. . .

shnen
January 22nd, 2003, 08:01 AM
I am so glad I am not the only one.. my bf thinks I am weird. He says... I am obsessed with motorcycles... but you... are obsessed with a cartoon alien?

I told him better the alien then other men ;) :lol:

Azure
January 22nd, 2003, 11:05 AM
We could get Stitch tattoos?

shnen
January 23rd, 2003, 08:13 AM
OMG! Thats a great idea!!!

but ummm... where?

I was wondering if there is a stitch fan club...

Azure
January 23rd, 2003, 12:22 PM
I was thinking ankle tattoo, but my bf would probably have other things to say about placement.

We could start our own Stitch fan club. PALA (Pagan Alien Lovers Anonymous *he he he*).

shnen
January 23rd, 2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Azure
I was thinking ankle tattoo, but my bf would probably have other things to say about placement.

true, mine would as well! :)

We could start our own Stitch fan club. PALA (Pagan Alien Lovers Anonymous *he he he*).

I LOVE IT!

Azure
January 26th, 2003, 01:07 PM
Psst, Shnen, I changed my profile a little. . .

shnen
January 26th, 2003, 06:37 PM
:eek: WELL! That's not fair.. if you get to be his love slave then... then...

*runs off to ponder*

Azure
January 27th, 2003, 12:22 AM
Well, remember I call my bf Stitch on occasion.

shnen
January 27th, 2003, 07:53 AM
hehehe....

read shnenz sig! :lol:

I tried to do that once, but he caught on...

Azure
January 27th, 2003, 05:45 PM
I love it!!!!

Actually, way back last summer, my bf - who lives in LA - sent me a bootleg DvD of Lilo and Stitch while it was still in theatres, because we both loved it so much. He understands.

shnen
January 28th, 2003, 07:54 AM
I don't watch much tv, and I try not to support Disney very much... but I went to a friends place for some comforting and he had it laying around from when he had his kids over from the weekend... so in an effort to get my mind off things he played it. :) I wasn't expecting to even really like it...

"oh no, not another cheesy Disney movie" ;)

Journeyman
January 28th, 2003, 11:31 AM
I was never a big fan of Disney, but some of their recent movies have really been pretty good.
Of course I love Lilo & Stitch, but Disney's Atlantis was also pretty darn good, as was Treasure Planet, I thought. Another underrated Disney movie in my opinion is the Emperor's New Groove. I usually can't stand David Spade, but he is low key enough in this movie that he never gets too annoying, plus the movie's got Eartha Kitt, John Goodman, and Patrick Warburton - and a great sense of humor.

Azure
January 28th, 2003, 05:19 PM
I don't like way way Disney has altered fairy tales in the past - especially The Little Mermaid, which has a very unhappy ending - but I adore Lilo and Stitch!!!

Hey, Shnen, we're having a luau in the C&T today!

shnen
January 29th, 2003, 10:37 AM
the C&T????? :huh:

Yes, I agree the emperor's new groove was wonderful!

:heartthro stitch!

did you ever notice that the older girl... whats her name... isn't anywhere to be found tho? she was a major charactor too...

Azure
January 29th, 2003, 11:00 AM
Nonni? the sister in Lilo and Stitch?

shnen
January 29th, 2003, 11:40 AM
YES!!! I have friend that looked everywhere for a Nonni doll and ll they had was Lilo and Stitch...

Azure
January 29th, 2003, 05:30 PM
Present for you:

http://www.coloring.ws/liloandstitch1.htm

Journeyman
January 29th, 2003, 05:48 PM
I think Nani may just be the hottest Disney chick ever! :heartthro

shnen
January 31st, 2003, 10:49 PM
OMG OMG OMG!!!! Colouring pages!!!!

:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:

THANKS AZURE! :smooch:

OMG OMG OMG!!!! wait till BF hears about this! :rotfl: its gonna drive him nuts! hehehe....

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

shnen
January 31st, 2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Journeyman
I think Nani may just be the hottest Disney chick ever! :heartthro

sorry journeyman.. in all the excitement of stitch.... I forgot to comment on what you said...

its nice to see disney making people with REAL figures, and you know what, my bf commented that she had a bit of a pot too... and it looked good! not anorexic :)

Azure
February 2nd, 2003, 02:34 AM
More importantly, she had the body of a normal Hawaiian girl, she wasn't the stereotype white girl waif with dark skin added.

I liked the way the women looked. Did anyone else notice the girl on the beach in the black and white bathing suit, and realize she was a 1959 original Barbie? I Loooooovvvvvveeedddd that.

David the bf was a cutie too, but I still love Stitch best.

shnen
February 3rd, 2003, 10:47 PM
can you believe this???
me and my bf were at the movie store, and they were giing lil kids movie posters, as soon as he heard they had a lilo & stitch one, he asked for one.. for me! :D:D:D

he knows he totally made my day:)

Azure
February 4th, 2003, 05:12 PM
When boyfriends get you Lilo and Stitch stuff, you know they really care :)

I have to go to Wally world and get some of the kids Lilo and Stitch valentines to send my boy for V-day. Hallmark can't compare.

shnen
February 5th, 2003, 09:45 AM
OMG!!! LILO & STITCH VALENTINES?????? :boing:

*runs off to find such things*

Azure
February 11th, 2003, 10:46 AM
Woo-Hoo!

Did everyone notice that Lilo and Stitch got an Oscar nomination this morning for best animated feature???