PDA

View Full Version : Help understanding, big mess

Jackie79
December 9th, 2010, 09:33 AM
I did this spread concerining me and a man, but as usual when I do spreads for myself the cards play games and riddles, never when I do it for others, can someone help?

What Will I be to him?
10 wands Rev.
helplessness, assault, to be imprisoned
ace wands Rev.
dangerous forces, natural disasters
Strength
undoubted, strength, courage, a difficulty must be overcome, stubbornness

What will he feel for me?
3 Pentacles
something changes, for balance to be achieved, the card can predict a new job or a move.
4 cups Rev.
the whole amount in one operation, or load, a jealous drama
Judgement
a man who must stop and think for a moment, there is little difficulty just need some quiet time to review how they can change.

What will he want?
The World Rev
an eternal recurrence, a total failure
queen wands Rev.
an aggressive or spiteful woman, a woman without scruples
The star reefs
Prejudice, false Hopes

How Long Will They Stay in L.A?
queen pen Rev.
a business woman or secretary of toughness
The lovers
connections between people, closeness, understanding, tolerance, openness to others, love, a relationship is changing
The Sun reefs
success that costs more than it tastes

What Will Happen When They are there?
10 cups
to analyze and perhaps achieve their dream, to remember what you deep down strive, advice may be false
The Tower Rev.
unnecessary accidents caused by own actions
ace cups
an immense love, faith in God, salvation, a change or full finite on an emotional level
3 cups Rev.
eccentricity, anarchist, genius

Nemyss
December 9th, 2010, 10:23 AM
I see what you mean. These are intense cards.

Where are you getting the interpretations you posted? From a book or something?

Jackie79
December 9th, 2010, 11:12 AM
I see what you mean. These are intense cards.

Where are you getting the interpretations you posted? From a book or something?

Yes, I looked at the internet but it was just more confusing

Allytria
December 16th, 2010, 01:26 AM
Did you look up the symbolism in an art book? I found good references when reading up on mythology. It might help you interpret everything.

Eyeris
December 16th, 2010, 09:11 AM
What kind of deck are you using? are you using the book that goes with the deck?

You drew a lot for your own plate. I also find it difficult to do readings for myself, particularly when I am emotionally involved in the subject matter. Do you have a friend who read's cards? Perhaps you should seek a reading from them.

The next time you do cards for yourself you should keep questions more simple, there are even ways to do 'yes/no' readings from the cards; minimize confusion and increase your confidence in your self-reading.

Benvarry
December 16th, 2010, 01:50 PM
This is just my opinion so feel free to disregard it, but I think you might have more success if you took more time between these readings instead of asking all these questions at once. Break it down - each card is immensely complex and revealing; you only need a couple to get at the heart of an issue. Try asking one part of your question one day, and then spend the rest of the day reflecting on it, or longer. Then ask the next. :uhhuhuh:

Eyeris
December 17th, 2010, 02:17 AM
This is just my opinion so feel free to disregard it, but I think you might have more success if you took more time between these readings instead of asking all these questions at once. Break it down - each card is immensely complex and revealing; you only need a couple to get at the heart of an issue. Try asking one part of your question one day, and then spend the rest of the day reflecting on it, or longer. Then ask the next. :uhhuhuh:

Agree :)