PDA

View Full Version : Changes because?

Jackie79
December 30th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Hi!

I was just wondering, if you ask the same thing over and over, like everyday and the answer is always yes and then all the sudden it is only no, is it because you asked to many times? Same thing if the answer is no and then turns to yes, I was once told that the guides get sick and just gives up, like if they are saying yes that will happen, gladly the first times but then after a while getīs mad and says guess what, u asked to many times so no, because all you do is ask and donīt take action.

I notice when I ask to many times, it goes from yes to no and when I wait like a couple of days then itīs yes again, is it because the question is asked to many times?

RoseKitten
December 30th, 2010, 07:19 AM
Hi!

I was just wondering, if you ask the same thing over and over, like everyday and the answer is always yes and then all the sudden it is only no, is it because you asked to many times? Same thing if the answer is no and then turns to yes, I was once told that the guides get sick and just gives up, like if they are saying yes that will happen, gladly the first times but then after a while getīs mad and says guess what, u asked to many times so no, because all you do is ask and donīt take action.

I notice when I ask to many times, it goes from yes to no and when I wait like a couple of days then itīs yes again, is it because the question is asked to many times?

It's hard for say to sure with 100% accuracy, but it likely is because you're asking too much. My question to you though, is why do you feel the need to ask repeatedly? Divination should never be a crutch to how you live your life, and there's no need to ask the same question over and over.

Jackie79
December 30th, 2010, 07:35 AM
Because I just canīt belive that good things are meant to happen for me, I donīt trust anyone not even myself and i doubt all the time

RoseKitten
December 30th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Because I just canīt belive that good things are meant to happen for me, I donīt trust anyone not even myself and i doubt all the time

I'm sorry that you live your life that way. But, tarot, even if accurate, isn't the answer to your problems, but a just a bandage to help you feel secure. Perhaps you should take some time to try and fix those feelings, instead of just slapping a confirmed/denied tarot reading on them. There's much more to life, and while it's not always fun, the only way to make it better is to be active about it, and I consider divination to be a very passive, even unhelpful, means to that end. Good luck though.

Jackie79
December 30th, 2010, 08:32 AM
I'm sorry that you live your life that way. But, tarot, even if accurate, isn't the answer to your problems, but a just a bandage to help you feel secure. Perhaps you should take some time to try and fix those feelings, instead of just slapping a confirmed/denied tarot reading on them. There's much more to life, and while it's not always fun, the only way to make it better is to be active about it, and I consider divination to be a very passive, even unhelpful, means to that end. Good luck though.

What do u mean by "confirmed/denied tarot reading on them"? Yeah me too, I do my best to fix it but when I start to trust, it all turns out to be a lie, itīs the same thing with everyone I tried to become friends with, you see I can feel alot, itīs in my nature to always help and listen and people take advantage of it without limit, itīs tearing on me