PDA

View Full Version : ~AD-Some Information I Want To Share~

Flar's Freyja
January 17th, 2003, 08:30 PM
I recently began using a product that has made a dramatic difference in my energy level and seems to have improved my joint function. I have arthritis, have had a spinal fusion that only improved a condition called spondylolisthesis by 70 percent resulting in permanent problems with pain and movement and have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. About six months ago, my right knee started painfully locking up whenever I sat down, and after one week of use, this improved dramatically.

The product is called BioChoice Immune26, and I'm so excited about it that I became a distributor. For more information, please check out the

Virtual Information Center (http://www.i26crusade.com)

and PM me for further information. You will need a RealPlayer and Acrobat to listen to the sound portions and download the overview. If you have difficulty with those, please PM me and I can forward the info in another form.

I'll be setting up my own website soon and will post the link when it's finished :)

Flar's Freyja
January 26th, 2003, 01:09 PM
There is also an income opportunity here. I've run the company, Legacy for Life, by two friends of mine who have professional marketing backgrounds and both are supportive. I'm very impressed with the company's mission of helping others through charitable donations and other human services.

There is no inventory involved and the business can be run along with your day job. It can also be started with a very small investment. If you'd like further information, please PM me.

Flar's Freyja
January 27th, 2003, 11:56 AM
Received news this morning that a Florida newspaper has done an article on Legacy:

Florida Today (http://www.floridatoday.com/!NEWSROOM/indexmoney.htm)

Flar's Freyja
February 8th, 2003, 01:07 AM
Six weeks on the product, and I'm noticing a consistent improvement in my energy level. I don't need to take naps anymore, and I really needed to feel this good in the two weeks prior to our wedding. I actually got everything done without getting really stressed out, and the event was perfect :D

Flar's Freyja
February 25th, 2003, 04:52 AM
I finally have my website up and you can access it in my signature. If you find the information on my site as compelling as I did when I first heard about it, let's talk.