PDA

View Full Version : New Moderator!

Xois
May 23rd, 2001, 02:55 PM
Hello Everyone!

I am now also moderating this forum!

Let me tell you a little bit about my qualifications.

I currently hold a BA in English Literature and am working on finishing up my MA in English. I am currently working on a thesis on "Penelope" from James Joyce's Ulysses

I have been published 3 times in various, low circulation poetry magazines.

I have an online poetry magazine located at /noserialmice (http://webhost.bridgew.edu/jllavoie)

Which although it is not pagan oriented, I would love anything you all might like to submitt for publication!

Incidently, I have been pagan since I was about 17--I am now 28

Otherwise, lets have some fun and post some good juicy stuff!

I am honored to be working in this forum with you all and with the MysticWicks community!

Cheers
Xois

Emerald Sky
May 23rd, 2001, 04:16 PM
Glad to have you here as moderator, Xois! :D

Xois
May 23rd, 2001, 06:21 PM
believe me, it is my pleasure and honor!

Thanks
Xois

Kaylara
May 23rd, 2001, 09:12 PM
Also welcome Celtic_Angel as co-moderator! :) And I am glad to have you on the staff Xois. :) (And Celtic_Angel) I know that you are both going to do a great job! :)

Kaylara

reanna
May 24th, 2001, 02:05 AM
Congrats to all!!

Xois
May 24th, 2001, 09:27 AM
Celtic_angel

I didn't know you were a new moderator also! :D I though you had been here always!

I think its going to be fun working with you

Celtic_Angel
May 24th, 2001, 05:38 PM
:D Yep. I new too. :) Well I don't really have any great qualifications that I can think of, other than I love poetry! MW is the first place that I have ever put my stuff for the viewing of others. It took a little nerve, but everybody has made me most welcome. :) I'm happy to be working with you Xois. :D

C_A

Lucidia
May 29th, 2001, 08:08 AM
congrats to all the new moderator-type-people:sunny:

Xois
May 29th, 2001, 10:11 AM
C_A I don't think my "qualifications" are any better than just loving poetry! In Fact, I think loving poetry much more important! :D

Celtic_Angel
May 29th, 2001, 01:55 PM
Thank you Xois! :)

Dria El
June 2nd, 2001, 06:23 AM
Welcome Xois!!! :) :p ;) :D :cool: 8O