PDA

View Full Version : Lodges, Oasis, Camps?

kayos
March 23rd, 2011, 06:45 AM
Are there any OTO associations in Nova Scotia at all. I can't seem to track any down on the web, but in a year or so I'm hopefully relocating to the Halifax-ish area and would be keen to meet up with a few like-minded people. I'm due to be initiated into the OTO in a few weeks.
93/93
Kayos

sidhe
March 24th, 2011, 12:17 AM
From what I can hunt down, the answer would be no. Most of the Lodges/Camps/Oasis seem to be in British Columbia. Now, what you could do is contact one of them and see if there are members in your area, at least to have a contact point.

The most comprehensive link concerning OTO in Canada (at least that I can find...this is more info than on the otocanada.org site) is the Star of I.S.I.S. Lodge website. Their contact page is linked below.

http://www.starofisis.org/?page_id=98

Micheal
March 24th, 2011, 02:35 AM

It looks like the Canadian section off of International's site is going through maintenance, but if you contact them by e-mail, they will respond, and forward you to who would be able able to help. Sometimes groups aren't listed, like us for ex. There's no listing for Ireland, but you can still find our site on the web. All the best with your Minerval!

Agape

93 93/93

kayos
March 24th, 2011, 06:43 AM
That's great guys. That's a load of help.
Thank you
Kayos