View Full Version : Sell/Trade: Tarot

January 24th, 2003, 12:29 PM
Hey there folks. I have an Arthurian Legends tarot deck - "Legend the Arthurian Tarot" I guess?? lol.. as well as the book (bought separately) that I can't use. The deck doesn't speak to me, I'm not big on Celtic stuff, the art is awesome but.. I just can't use it.

I'm willing to sell the deck and the book, together or separately, or trade.

The deck cost me $12 CDN ($7.88 US) and the book I got for the price on the back, $22.50 CDN ($14.95 US).

The deck is full, missing no cards, and has been shuffled maybe once or twice, and looked through a couple times. The 72-page booklet that comes with it is missing, though I am doing a search for it.. of course. ;) None of the cards are damaged, the box shows a little wear on the corners but closes nicely and the images are still clear.

The book is 'A Keeper of Words,' the accompany book to the tarot deck. The book is in pristine just-bought condition, having been sitting on my book desk since I got it. It contains black and white photos of the cards with detailed meanings of each card, and is 245 pages.

I would be willing to take the price I bought them for, maybe a little less for the tarot lacking the book..

I would also be willing to trade for another tarot. It depends what tarot.. I am looking for Robin Wood tarot deck, as well as a normal Egyptian tarot deck. The value would need to be around equal. If you want both deck and book and have a deck and some other stuff to trade, let me know, because I like lots of stuff - stones, crystals, incense, candles, runes, books, art, music, anything Egyptian..

I might also be willing to trade for any of the above mentioned things (or even stuff I haven't mentioned - I like too much to mention) of equivalent value as determined mutually by yourself and myself. :>

Feel free to reply back or email me at froggyvegan@anti-ignorance.net .. or PM me.

Thanks! :)

-- oh! If you want pictures, I can easily accomodate with my digital camera, so feel free to ask. :)

February 19th, 2004, 02:50 PM
a good :hailmol: :woot: :uhhuhuh: :javaswim: :fishtank: :crazyman: :adidas: :thewave: :wave: egyptian deck is the thoth deck

Goddess Rhiannon
February 20th, 2004, 10:50 PM
I would love the book only. I just got the deck....from a special friend. I don't have any tarot books to trade...cause I am looking to build up a collection myself. What else would you be interested in?