PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog

Djiril
January 25th, 2003, 05:37 AM
Did anyone else watch this show? Personally, I thought it was really stupid, and I should know, because I never missed an episode when I could avoid it!:D
I especially liked the episode where Prince Garrett, while working for Maeve, robs the knights of their weapons by sneaking up behind them in battle and grabbing them one at a time. Now that's strategy!:D I love it!

http://lavender.fortunecity.com/jerningham/437/

Pan
January 25th, 2003, 10:45 PM
I remember that! I used to watch it on the rare occasion.. but I liked the one with King Arthur as a football player better. :D

SoulFire
January 21st, 2008, 05:30 AM
Did anyone else watch this show? Personally, I thought it was really stupid, and I should know, because I never missed an episode when I could avoid it!:D
I especially liked the episode where Prince Garrett, while working for Maeve, robs the knights of their weapons by sneaking up behind them in battle and grabbing them one at a time. Now that's strategy!:D I love it!

http://lavender.fortunecity.com/jerningham/437/

I have to admit the show was a guilty pleasure of mine! LOL :crown::woot:

I d/l the theme song to my desktop on my iBook. :hehehehe:

I loved the elemental calls each character would shout to summon their "mystic" powers:

"Air above me."

"Fire within me."

"Water around me."

"Earth beneath me." (Or was it "Earth below me?")

_wiz_

Solya
January 21st, 2008, 09:10 AM
Oh, I loved this show when I was younger. :smile: I've seen every single episode multiple times... I think it's the combination of humour, magic and castles which got to me.

Green Mantle
January 21st, 2008, 01:39 PM
Okay, I confess. I loved it too!

Djiril
January 21st, 2008, 03:10 PM
Resurrected after 5 years. Woohoo! :woot:

SoulFire
January 31st, 2008, 07:01 PM
Resurrected after 5 years. Woohoo! :woot:

LOL. I wish they'd release the entire series on DVD.

I just realized the show is 10 years old.

Starry Night
March 1st, 2008, 05:21 AM
Oh my gods! I used to watch that show every Saturday morning. It was kewl.

Know Your Rights
March 2nd, 2008, 01:11 AM
Guilty as charged...

IvyWitch
March 2nd, 2008, 10:53 AM
I managed to get my hands on a bootleg copy of the series on DVD (it's got the Fox Kids logo in the corner too!) and I'm really glad I did. I'm a big sentai fan, and in addition to the Mystic Knights, I also watch Super Sentai, which is the Japanese version of Power Rangers.

:smile: