PDA

View Full Version : E-mail Pen Pals? ;D

iiRawrDinosaurii
April 19th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Yeah yeah, I know. I'm only 15. ._.
But don't let that stop you from talking to me about anything?
I'm really mature for my age. c:Below is anything you may want to know? c:

Age 15

State/Country ME (USA)

Hobbies Drumming, Reading, Writing, Drawing, Meeting new people (regardless of age), Helping people with problems...uhhh...feeding the unicorns? ;D

Likes People with a good sense of humor, adorable icon faces such as :3 and c:, music!, Tarot cards, anything in my hobbies above...uh...mac and cheese! <3 black olives ;D

Dislikes one word replies, people who underestimate me because of my age, people who say "You can't be ___ when you're older because [insert stupid reason here]." , annoying people who do things for attention, people who say one thing to one person, then a completely different thing to another, grammar mistakes, when I make a typo... -___-, choices, many foods xD

What you'd like in a penpal: Someone fun. :3 Someone who won't say "oh, she's only 15." Someone who won't underestimate me. Someone encouraging. Someone who I can talk to stuff with. (: Someone that wants help with anything. c:

Age-range of Penpals: Doesn't matter (:

Gender of Penpal Doesn't matter. c:

International/Same country? Doesn't matter :3

Anything else? Not that I can think of... o:

ClareJulissa
April 19th, 2011, 11:08 PM
I'd love to be your penpal. :D

And I have no problem with you being fifteen... as I'll be turning fifteen soon, myself. :D

Sharizzy
April 20th, 2011, 04:34 AM
I like having email penpals! I'm starved for human contact over here in the desert!

Rikka Eclipse
April 20th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Rawr! As long as you don't mind reminding me to reply (I forgot T.T) then I would love to be your penpal/ chat buddy! My email should be in my profile. (make the subject something related to MW so I know you aren't spam xD)