PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

mysticwicks
February 9th, 2001, 11:53 PM
-- Posted by Merekh on 7:00 pm on Dec. 31, 1969

I would like to introduce myself to everyone.. and say "Ahlan". From my time of living in Egypt during high school - until now - I have tried to learn the mysteries of of ancient schools, and studied as much as I can on the neterw.. Thank you Lyra for your knowledge and taking the time to moderate this group. I look forward to getting to know you all - and - learning with you.

Ma'at

Merekh

mysticwicks
February 9th, 2001, 11:53 PM
Quote: from Merekh on 1:01 pm on Feb. 4, 2001
I would like to introduce myself to everyone.. and say "Ahlan". From my time of living in Egypt during high school - until now - I have tried to learn the mysteries of of ancient schools, and studied as much as I can on the neterw.. Thank you Lyra for your knowledge and taking the time to moderate this group. I look forward to getting to know you all - and - learning with you.

Ma'at

Merekh
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome! I am glad we have the oppurtunity to learn from each other! I hope to see you here often.

Many Blessings!

mysticwicks
February 9th, 2001, 11:54 PM
-- Posted by Lyra on 7:00 pm on Dec. 31, 1969

Hi all i would like to welcome Merehk to our list...he has beena good friend and comrade on Egypt for a long time...he has a lot of insite and i hope you will share it with us...