PDA

View Full Version : Good evening

VallaAnarchDeSade
February 9th, 2003, 11:58 PM
I was given this site as a place to come

I'm not new to the religion...but I know very very little...my past two Priestess' didn't teach me much...

Cerronus is my Patron....

Twig
February 10th, 2003, 10:42 AM
Greetings! welcome to the forum. Kick around and enjoy the fun!

Peace,
Twig
:elf:

st0rm
February 11th, 2003, 05:16 AM
welcome to mw VallaAnarchDeSade

Tranquility
March 5th, 2003, 06:11 PM
Welcome to MW! Everyone here is always willing to help, enjoy.

Lunacie
March 5th, 2003, 07:07 PM
Hello Valla, merry meet and well come.

JimWA
March 7th, 2003, 02:59 PM
hope to see ya around the board. I just like telling stories without rhyme or reason. Just for the fun of it.

Yesterday I bought myself some lunch and got 4 cents for change. I told the cashier that I only had 2 cents. He said that I now have 2 times 2 cents. I told him that I'm still missing my 5th or 6th sense, but he told me that he couldn't help me with that.

I think I left my 5th and 6th sense in a gully near where I live. The only problem in gettin them back is that a skunk has moved into the gully in the past week. I think I'm going to have to have a long chat with that skunk. Have you ever beaten the bushes looking for a skunk? The problem with that is in finding the skunk. You're safe as long as you don't find the skunk.

Been skunked again, Jim

Myrddyn Emrys
March 22nd, 2003, 02:49 AM
Always remember,

No matter where you go, there you are.

Myrddyn
:nyah:

Raydreamer
March 25th, 2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Myrddyn Emrys

Always remember,

No matter where you go, there you are.

Myrddyn
:nyah:

i love that quote...it makes me laugh as the type of thing my grandfather (and best friend) would have said. A few other of his favorites were also....
"Don't worry....it's all got to do with things." (very sound advice) and when counting he had his own number system. "Eleventy-six, twelvty-nine..."
sorry bout that little spout. little things still trigger me off....

Anyway! Howdy friend, hope all is well and happy :)