PDA

View Full Version : Viewers boycott "Joe Millionare" finale

Djiril
February 15th, 2003, 12:05 PM
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2003/02/13/entertainment0946EST0525.DTL
I'm glad I only caught the last 5 minutes last week. If I'd taken more time away from homework for that I would have been mad too.
This whole thing sort of implys that most viewers don't want to watch the whole thing, they just want to see what happens at the end.:D

Mithrea
February 16th, 2003, 10:19 AM
I was just ticked off because the commercials specifically said that they would reveal who he chooses "Tuesday." Standard ad policy is that you mean the next Tuesday that we come too not Tuesday two weeks from now. It was very underhanded and this episode was totally pointless if you've been watching the show. I'm not sure if I will watch it or not. I'm sure ET and all the other shows will recap the highlights. That's probably all I need to watch. How long can it take to say "I pick you. Oh, and by the way, I'm a liar"?

MammaStar
February 16th, 2003, 01:36 PM
I know, I was ticked too. Even though, you sort of know who he's gonna pick. It's gonna be Sarah. :rolleyes:

Mnemosyne
February 16th, 2003, 01:51 PM
I was disappointed by the show last Monday also. I caught on though that he was going to pick the winner, so I was channeling surfing during that hour. lol.
I'm going with Sarah also. I like Zora too much, so I don't want her to get chosen.