PDA

View Full Version : Bewitched

Old Witch
February 26th, 2003, 11:34 AM
I just heard on CBS This Morning.....or Today.......I don't remember what I was watching......That they are going to make "Bewitched" into a movie, starring Nicole Kidman as Samantha.............

Lunacie
February 26th, 2003, 12:00 PM
Hopefully Samantha won't be such a doormat for Darrin this time around. :nonono:

Ravens_Tears
February 26th, 2003, 12:04 PM
Would be interesting... and Kidman's looks would suit the part.. I wonder who they'd get to play Darrin though....

Lyntwyn
February 26th, 2003, 02:18 PM
Tom Cruise in lifts....Sorry, my bad.8O

Psyche Ague
February 26th, 2003, 02:48 PM
I loved that show when I was little until I realized that Samantha was Darrin's personal doormat. *pouts* That ruined the whole thing for me.

I would, however, go see the movie. Nicole Kidman is gorgeous and she's an amazing actress. I doubt very much that they would portray Samantha in the same way they did back in the day.

Ravens_Tears
February 26th, 2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Lyntwyn

Tom Cruise in lifts....Sorry, my bad.8O

:rotfl:
Good one!!!!

Ahautenites
February 26th, 2003, 03:53 PM
Endora is my idol. :D

I'd love to see Bewitched the Movie because the show was one of my favorites growing up. (I still watch the reruns when I'm given the chance.)

WtchyChick13
February 27th, 2003, 12:33 AM
Does anyone here twitch their nose like Tabatha did to see if things around the house will move--or is that just me? :D

Lavender
February 27th, 2003, 01:43 PM
Bewitched was based on the movie "Bell, Book, and Candle". Gotta be one of my all time favourite movie! If you love Bewitched, check out this movie. :)

Old Witch
February 28th, 2003, 12:28 PM
Seriously. who would play Darin? I can't think of anyone...........I wonder, could Cher play Endora? Meryl Streep?........Sally fields........no, she's mot flamboyant enough........Heh, Heh............Shirley MacLaine?

My fever must be back.......:eek:

Starpixie
February 28th, 2003, 12:31 PM
I love Bewitched! I think Nicole would be great. Have to laugh about the Tom Cruise remark!

MammaStar
February 28th, 2003, 01:17 PM
oooo..yeah....Shirley McClaine as Edora. THAT would be Fab. Hmmm....Darrin? *thinking thinking*

Christian slater...nah...he's too short & well..he's just not darrin.

OOOO...i'm gonna steal a Kevin Smith line here "Affleck!!!! Cause Affleck can do anything!" :lol:

Seriously though, he can be goofy and he's cute. Ben Affleck is my pick. :D

Old Witch
February 28th, 2003, 06:27 PM
Rob Lowe isn't busy anymore..........I'm just not up on "young" actors.........