PDA

View Full Version : Because nobody around here is cool D:

Twig-Nix
May 4th, 2011, 06:53 AM
Hello~ I'm looking for (multiple, possibly) penpals here... I'm not open about my practices irl, so I don't have any in-person friends I can talk to about paganism (and more than that, obviously)

Soo, about me~

State/Country:
US, Colorado.

Hobbies:
Photoshop (for fun), divination, reading, drawing, games, travelling (when I can).

Japanese (language and culture, and no... I'm not interested in it because of anime. I hardly even LIKE anime, and if I do like an anime, it's because of the plot, not the Japanese-ness), music, pets, goth, Photoshop, clothes & jewelry, trying to find a job, playing card tarot, homemade runes, divination, reading, Greek mythology, space/stars/planets/moons/other celestial matters, classical singers

Dislikes:
Rude/vulgar people, people who always talk about politics and other things that are controversial. I was raised to avoid those topics, especially with people I'm not too familiar with.

What you'd like in a penpal:
Someone who can hold a pleasant, decent conversation XD

Age-range of Penpals:
I'm not too comfortable talking to people younger than me online, especially under 18. No particular reason, I just think it sounds creepy :P ...I don't want someone's parents freaking out on me or anything, so yeah. I don't have anything against younger people here, just to clarify. Still, I AM willing to talk to those younger than 18 in a public way, like back-and-forth profile comments.

Gender of Penpal:
I don't care.

International/Same country?
Preferably somewhere on Earth :D

Anything else?
MEOW!

Sharizzy
May 4th, 2011, 04:27 PM
I'll be your penpal if you want!

Twig-Nix
May 4th, 2011, 05:25 PM
I'll be your penpal if you want!

:D I'll pm you my email ^_^

Eyeris
May 5th, 2011, 08:46 AM
pmmmm sent :)

Twig-Nix
May 5th, 2011, 10:44 AM
pmmmm sent :)

I didn't get one. Maybe it's because of the site revamp-age :3

dancing_turtle
May 5th, 2011, 11:44 AM
I'll be your penpal! I actually live in Colorado too, I'm stationed at Ft. Carson. I'll PM you my email, if you wanna talk.

Twig-Nix
May 23rd, 2011, 12:04 PM
BUMP
Once my laptop is back from being repaired, I'll probably want a penpal buddy who is experienced in long-distance relationships.

XercesBlue
May 23rd, 2011, 02:13 PM
Oh, a reason to crawl out from under my +3 Rock of Lurking. :P

I'm 24, I also like Greek mythology and divination, I live in Japan and my major is Japanese linguistics, AND I have experience with long-distance relationships. Do I qualify? :D

Twig-Nix
May 23rd, 2011, 03:03 PM
Oh, a reason to crawl out from under my +3 Rock of Lurking. :P

I'm 24, I also like Greek mythology and divination, I live in Japan and my major is Japanese linguistics, AND I have experience with long-distance relationships. Do I qualify? :D

:O Very much so! I'm going to school for Asian language and literature, if I get accepted :D
You're lucky to live there :D I want to someday~ ^_^
I'll PM you my email :D

sapphire_black
May 24th, 2011, 02:23 AM
I'll be your penpal if you want! I like emailing/IMing people and just talking about whatever. ^^