PDA

View Full Version : Deity Artwork!

Lucidia
May 29th, 2001, 09:00 AM
I am doing a series of photo re-touch depictions of deities. I need suggestions for gods, goddesses, elementals, creatures, and so forth. I am also doing religious figures, and what not.

I've done the following already, and I'd really like some suggestions or ideas for what other ones I can do. Also, I need models for some of them, since I've been using myself for all of them at this point, so if anyone here has a digital camera or photos that might be dramatic enough to be tweaked to depict a deity, please let me know, because i'd love to use them (it's boring using pictures of myself all the time).

Water Elemental
Fire Elemental
"mother nature"
Faerie (small, pink, hiding behind a flower)(i'd like to do more fae)
Lilith
Eve
Jesus(yeah i used myself for this one.. it's mildly offensive to some people... mostly just chrisitans really.. as it's a cruxcifiction image)

i think that's all I've done so far... so any ideas would be greatly apprecaited! Thanks!

As far as pictures, if you'd be interested in letting me use any, You'd certainly be the first to see the finised peice, and i would give model credits (and photographer credits where needed) on my website, as well as a link to your website or your e-mail if you'd like. I'm especially in need of male models. I love my husband, but he's so unique looking that it would be a pain to use him as my main male model. If you'd like to see any of my works that i've done already, or the kind of pictures that i've used to create these pictures, do speak up and i'll show some examples.