PDA

View Full Version : Help

mysticbard
March 6th, 2003, 08:25 PM
My Great Grandfather who was a Celtic Druid lived in Ireland and died on August 29th,1977 at 12:35 in the afternoon. At the same time he died I was born here in the United States. I have always been drawn to this lifestye and I was wondering if anyone had some instite as to why or could it be that I am drawn to it because his sprit lives within me? Or could it have something to do with the time and date? Could someone please help?

~ Monk ~
March 7th, 2003, 01:07 PM
I can't answer why, but if you really feel drawn to it there must be something there for you - perhaps a path, maybe just a lesson.

The time/date of your birth and your grandfather's death is interesting. I obviously have no idea if it has any bearing on your interest, but there are so many things we don't understand...I say explore it and see what comes.

JimWA
March 7th, 2003, 03:29 PM
Obviously, this seeming coincidence has some meaning to you. This point is the most important part of the puzzle. You might lose its meaning in the future and then get it back again. I think for you the cruelist thing it could be is just a mere coincidense.

Myrddyn Emrys
March 22nd, 2003, 02:45 AM
It could be that in that sheer split second of an eternity when you and he were together in The Halls of Annwyn that he passed some pertinant information to you about your future, about picking up on work he had not finished, or even said "Hey, try this path! It's a hoot!"

All things happen for some reason. I personally do not believe in coincidence. If you can see that this is the path that the Gods have set in front of you, follow it, if that is what makes you happy. At times it is best not to question why the river flows the course it does, but just best to lay back in the boat and let the current carry you. Hang on, though, rapids do come up so be ready with that tiller!

Myrddyn Emrys
:nyah: