PDA

View Full Version : charmed

mountain spirit
March 7th, 2003, 08:36 AM
what are your thoughts on this show?? Prue was my favorite. I don't really like Page...

Lucid
March 7th, 2003, 11:28 AM
I find Leo very hot . Its a fun little show .

MammaStar
March 7th, 2003, 01:17 PM
I watched it in the beginning...when Shannon Doherty was still on. I haven't watched much since she's left.

WitchyMomma
March 7th, 2003, 01:32 PM
I prefer Pru but I am getting used to Paige.

I think Leo is cute but Cole had better "appeal", shall we say? ;)

mountain spirit
March 7th, 2003, 03:23 PM
Cole was fun but I also liked Leo better...It'll really be weird without Cole there.

MidnightSun
March 8th, 2003, 03:24 AM
I like it somewhat. I didn't start watching it until recently. They show old shows during the day though, so i'm getting caught up..lol.

Mithrea
March 9th, 2003, 06:09 PM
I have always like the show. I just don't admit it often. I think there is *some* really neat writing going on and I find I always want to know how things turn out after the commercial break. I never liked Prue and I don't like Paige. Piper is my favorite and Phoebe is a close second.

I'm also pretty sure there is a thread about Charmed already . . .

Yep! Here we go . . . http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23175&highlight=Charmed

Please don't be afraid to use that search function :D

Djiril
March 9th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Mithrea
I'm also pretty sure there is a thread about Charmed already . . .

Yep! Here we go . . . http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23175&highlight=Charmed

Please don't be afraid to use that search function :D
I don't know about you, but I just don't find posting on old threads that appealing. I mean, first you've got to read the whole thing, and then less of the newer members post responses because they have to read the whole thing too! Or am I missing the point?

I used to watch Charmed, but stopped when they moved it to Sunday. There are other shows on then that it just can't compete with. It's also not the same since Prue died.:(

MammaStar
March 9th, 2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Djiril

I don't know about you, but I just don't find posting on old threads that appealing. I mean, first you've got to read the whole thing, and then less of the newer members post responses because they have to read the whole thing too! Or am I missing the point?

Using the search function is a great way in ANY forum, not just here in PE to find a particular subject. It can get cumbersome reading through 50 threads all about the same subject and repititious postings. Therefore, you can miss a gem of information. When in doubt about any subject, try the search function before the post is made.

[QUOTE}I used to watch Charmed, but stopped when they moved it to Sunday. There are other shows on then that it just can't compete with. It's also not the same since Prue died.:( [/QUOTE]

I whole-heartedly agree. The move was another reason why I stopped as well. I usually watch something else.

amberlaine
March 9th, 2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Djiril

I'm with you. I use the search function if I need info on a particular topic like, say, hermeticism, but not if I"m just looking for conversation. I mean, I'm sure the OP wasn't all, "Hmmm, I need some info on how many people watch Charmed...let me do a search."

WtchyChick13
March 10th, 2003, 10:44 PM
Staying off topic for just a moment:

I'd like to encourage the search function here. It's quick, it's easy and many times, there are already threads started on the topic you may be ready to talk about.

Now, back on topic please. I believe it is about the show Charmed???

Never saw it myself. Maybe 5 minutes here and there that's about it. ;)