PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Pen Pal (Snail Mail or Email)

Faelyn
June 21st, 2011, 11:36 AM
Hello,

I'm looking for someone to correspond with back and forth about pagan related topics and real life topics.

A little about myself:
I am 22 (23 in a week and a half) and I live in Northern California. I consider myself a Celtic Reconstructionist. I love reading, writing, web design, music, movies, and traveling (by foot, car, plane, train etc). I am attending school on and off right now, but I graduated from college in late 2008. I have three AA degrees in Graphic Design, Illustration and Multimedia. However, I work in retail... I know weird - right?

A little about what I'm looking for:
Someone preferably within the age range of 21-27, who is interested in chatting about all things pagan, or not so pagan. Share stories on what has worked for us - and what we are still trying to master. Event's we've been too - or hope to attend. Groups we've been apart of -- or how solitary is the greatest thing ever..

I'm happy with email, but snail mail would be cool. I don't get much in my mail box except for credit card offers and bills I'd rather not have. :hahugh:

If you are interested send me a private message - we'll trade emails or addresses.