View Full Version : New classes?

July 9th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Will there be classes any time soon? Or is this something that hasn't been done in a while? I don't know if I should wait around or keep looking lol

July 9th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Have been wondering the same myself.

July 9th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Ivy Artemisia (http://mysticwicks.com/member.php?11621-Ivy-Artemisia) is the Admin in charge of the CoT. I know little to nothing about her plans and goings on with the CoT. When they were on the separate site, she more or less did her own thing. I haven't seen her in awhile. I will try to contact her and see what's up. If she's not going to run the CoT anymore, though, we'll have to have another Admin deal with it. And if that's the case, it'll take some time to figure out what to do about things and go from there. Sorry for the delay/confusion/etc.

July 9th, 2011, 11:53 PM
No trouble at all. Thank you for the info/update

July 10th, 2011, 09:22 AM
No problem =) Thanks for updating us.

July 25th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Heh I was just about to post asking this myself!

Romani Vixen
February 19th, 2012, 02:37 AM
Is there any sort of update on what's going on with the CoT? Is there something in particular that's needed so that it can get up and running again?

February 25th, 2012, 11:59 PM
I have waited two years to have it up and running and according to the thread in the site room it does not look like it will be up and running any time soon.