View Full Version : important mssg to IGOTTABE!

March 13th, 2003, 11:30 AM
Well EVERYONE! I found out my sister joined in July of last year and didn't post or even say HI!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :( :mad: :(

So let's give her a great MW Howdy and maybe we can bring her out of her shell!!!! Hehehehe her name is Jacquie BTW. ;)

Coming soon........MY DAUGHTER!!!!!

Gently Gazing Eyes
March 13th, 2003, 11:37 AM
Um.. hello twig-related person! :D

March 13th, 2003, 11:57 AM
O.K. Brother, what's with the BTW? My user name at this site is "igottabe". And I told you never to tell anyone that we were related!Hahaha...lmao.

March 13th, 2003, 12:07 PM
he he, brothers are a pain in the *** aren't they?

Merry meet, igottabe, glad you de-lurked anyway.

March 13th, 2003, 12:28 PM
Welcome, Igottabe! Don't worry...we won't hold it against you that you're related to Twig. :D Pull up a comfy chair & help yourself to some cookies and lemonade.

March 13th, 2003, 12:40 PM
** giggles **.... welcome:D and well, you know brothers:rolleyes: , don't hold it against him, they just do that kinda stuff to bug us cause they :heartthro us sooo much!;)

March 13th, 2003, 12:44 PM
Welcome to MW :D

lol @ PaganInkubus :D

March 13th, 2003, 02:24 PM
psssst hey Jacquie..........BTW means

:rolleyes: Newbees,Sheesh! :evilway: :boing: :nonono: :sunny: :heartthro :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Thats right I'm in one of those moods! :razz: :D

March 13th, 2003, 04:12 PM
Welcome to MW! How could you stand lurking so long?! I'd go insane! :T

March 13th, 2003, 05:15 PM

Way to round up new members Twig-Man!!

Now...where is the rest of your family???

Don't worry..my own mom is a silent member as well...it confuses her!She will sit here looking at a page waiting for replies to read them..like a chat window. Plus her comp is slow!

Psyche Ague
March 13th, 2003, 06:15 PM
Hello and welcome! :wave:

March 13th, 2003, 08:05 PM
Greetings and Welcome, Igottabe! :wave:

Semele - me thinks your mom needs a basic internet course!

Yvonne Belisle
March 14th, 2003, 10:35 AM
Semele that sounds like an oportunity for some Mol and mother in law bonding time. If they get along already it is even better :)

March 16th, 2003, 10:18 AM
Some folks like to lurk... I lurked quite a while before I joined and posted.

Welcome igottabe... hope you enjoy it here alot.

March 17th, 2003, 04:23 AM
igottabe, you have me sincerest sympathies for fates having given
you Twig as a brother.:D

March 20th, 2003, 02:07 AM
I want to thank everyone for welcoming me into your forum. I'm not sure where to go from here, but I'm sure that my brother, Twig, will let me know. Thanks again!

March 20th, 2003, 11:15 AM
I'm not sure where to go from here,

:evilway: Yeah, I got some ideas! Hehehehe just kidding. :razz:
Look around the whole place and have fun. Don't hesitate to ask questions cause there are 4000 people who will help in anyway they can.

Becha never thought this would be the end result of finding that chalk pentacle on your floor back in `71 eh?