View Full Version : AD--Balance in Life and Health - Finally!

March 13th, 2003, 06:03 PM
Blessed Be! I just have to share this, I have been looking for a way to balance my body's acidity, trying to bring it back to a more alkaline state in order to promote health. Goddess blessed me with the answer, the innerlight products. They are so easy to use and so good and I have noticed such a difference in my health, my lower cholesterol and (Yahoo!) my wrinkles disapearing. For an over 40 mother of three, that's a goddess-send right there! Anybody who is interested, email me - or check out my site: http//www.innerlightinc.com/necessaryhealth - and I'll be glad to share. Merry meet and merry part, and merry meet again!

March 13th, 2003, 07:10 PM
Hi and welcome to MW!

I wanted to let you know that I put "AD" in front of your post because since you are advertising a product(s) and direting us to another site, thats what we do here.

I hope you will go up to the Just Talk forum to introduce yourself to the community! We love to welcome people up there!!! :lol:

Thanks so much for sharing with us and I hope that you enjoy yourself here at MW. ;)

March 13th, 2003, 09:59 PM
Hi back! I would love to introduce myself, and will! I promise! I would love to chat with a ethical online wiccan community. Merry meet! -NettleLight

March 14th, 2003, 03:44 AM
Well ya' found one! :D

Welcome aboard!!! ;)