PDA

View Full Version : Need info on star symbol Scorpio

Cleo
May 30th, 2001, 09:56 PM
In trying to find a magickal name that suits me, i was given the advcie to use things that have to do w/my star symbol: Scorpio. Unfortunaly, i know nothing. Can nebody help?

Emy
June 3rd, 2001, 08:13 AM
I know very little about astrology, however I think you should search within yourself. Do you feel connected with your starsign? To what other things do you associate when you think of your starsign, what element, what images pop into your mind when you think of your starsign... see if that might help you. :)

Blessings

Litha
June 6th, 2001, 12:41 PM
MM and Welcome Cleo :)

Scorpio's ruling planet is Pluto, named for the mythical god of the underworld. Scorpio is symbolized by the scorpion, which has a powerful stinging tail.

A combination of the water element, which represents emotions, with the fixed quality of harnessed energy, Scorpio is both sensitive and self-possessed. The eighth sign of the zodiac, Scorpio is essentially an enchanter -- passionate, energetic, and possessive. Its lucky number is four and its principle is regeneration.

The Scorpio colors are maroon, dark red, black and burgundy; the gemstones are opal, topaz, obsidian, and sardonyx. Its metals are steel, iron and plutonium.

Plants and flowers linked with Scorpio include geranium, honeysuckle, heather, aloe, witch hazel, leeks, brambles, and blackthorn. The foods associated with this sign are onions, cayenne peppers, and all things spicy

Scorpio is associated with Tuesday. It rules the reproductive organs. Its animals include scorpions, reptiles, beetles, insects, the eagle and the pheonix.

The Phoenix is regenerated from the ashes of its death, and it rises into the sky, reborn. The most highly evolved Scorpios aspire to be the Phoenix or Eagle, rising above the ordinary world and into something extraordinary. Suspicion and jealousy can pull them down, but passion and awareness can help them rise above this.

I hope this information has helped you on your quest for a name
blessings,
Litha

Swanspirit
June 6th, 2001, 03:04 PM
Merry Merry,
One of the higher manifestations of Scorpio
in esoteric astrology is the healer, and many humanitarian healers come from this sign.
Love and lightbending and shadowlending
Swannie