PDA

View Full Version : :) Hiya all!!

reanna
April 11th, 2003, 11:44 AM
I haven't been around much in the last while, but I always read the announcements that hit my inbox! I am thoroughly happy for Mol & Semele and congrats on getting all of us moved to a new permanent home!

So.........whazzup??? I read in one of the announcements from the almighty MOL that there was a new baby in their house??? Now...is this offspring of you guys?? A new pet?? New computers??? One never knows for sure when people talk about new babies.....tossing that word out very flippantly.....So........Please confirm~~If it is a new baby in the mini MOL or mini Semele way of things~~Congrats!! And hey.......I would like details! Date of the blessing, weight etc.....
Pics are always great too!!

Huggies...........
reanna

mol
April 11th, 2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by reanna

I haven't been around much in the last while, but I always read the announcements that hit my inbox! I am thoroughly happy for Mol & Semele and congrats on getting all of us moved to a new permanent home!

Thanks! We are glad to be here finally. What a mess our other machine was...

Originally posted by reanna
So.........whazzup??? I read in one of the announcements from the almighty MOL that there was a new baby in their house??? Now...is this offspring of you guys?? A new pet?? New computers??? One never knows for sure when people talk about new babies.....tossing that word out very flippantly.....So........Please confirm~~If it is a new baby in the mini MOL or mini Semele way of things~~Congrats!! And hey.......I would like details! Date of the blessing, weight etc.....
Pics are always great too!!

Yup, yup. A new little girl! Trinity Nicole is her name and she is a cutie pie. :D We have pictures around here somewhere.. :) I will try to find them.

Welcome back!

WitchJezebel
April 11th, 2003, 03:32 PM
:wave: Hi there!

Flaire-FireStar
April 11th, 2003, 11:19 PM
Eeeeee! Welcome back again!

:heartthro

(formerly Flaire)

Green Lantern
April 12th, 2003, 11:30 PM
Welcome, Reanna! This is by NO means an attempt to steal your thunder, but as long as you've started a thread dedicated to "old home week"...

Hello, I'm Green Lantern. Some of you may remember me from such meeting places as "beliefnet" when I went by "Lantern," and the former, smaller MW server Mol and Semele had running awhile back with nothing but spit and bail wire and their own blood, sweat and tears.

Mol, Semele, it's been ages since I wandered through the hallowed halls of MW, but I am back as well, and I'm darned impressed with the new look! (As far as the new server is concerned, I'm a long time pagan/shaman, first time caller.)
May I also offer you my congratulations on the addition of Trinity Nicole to your family.

I will be sure to come around more often to MW. Thanks for maintaining such a great intergalactic meeting place for us pagan drifters. Your efforts at a peaceful place for discussion and enlightenment do not go unappreciated in this world that is filled with chaos and ruin... and republicans. (D'oh!)

Peace to all of you. It's good to see some of the old names again, and I can't wait to meet the new ones as well.

MammaStar
April 12th, 2003, 11:33 PM
could it be....another superhero comic fan other than myself!!! :D

Faery-Wings
April 13th, 2003, 07:52 AM
Hey Reanna!!! How have you been, hon? Back on your feet I am hoping. I think of you often. Good to see you back. :)

Hi GreenLantern, welcome back to you too. :wave:

Blueowl
April 13th, 2003, 08:40 AM
Well I ahve not met either one of you..so let the introductions begin...I am Blueowl...Welcome back..can't say as I blame you for comeing back...it is a good place to be especially with Mol an dSem at the helm...which we all are so grateful for ;)

Nice to meet you and I hope to get to know you all better! Many blessings to you and yours...

The Owl

PeleRising
April 13th, 2003, 10:59 AM
Hiya Reanna and Green lantern.... :wave:

Xentor
April 13th, 2003, 02:26 PM
Can't remember to have read from Green Lantern before, but if my memory serves right I've seen Reanna's comments before. Must be the kind of discussions I choose to read.

Anyway, welcome back!