View Full Version : Very New to the Community

June 1st, 2001, 11:13 PM
I am very new to the community. Although I felt the spirits calling me, I choose to ignore the until now. Please help me, I have no teacher and I don't no where to start.

June 1st, 2001, 11:20 PM

Yvonne Belisle
June 1st, 2001, 11:23 PM
I think you have taken the hardest step by chosing to listen to that call. You will find that we all have something to teach here even you. We have threads going from serious to zany. Please make yourself comfortable in a comfy couch/chair thingy. Someone will be by with a lemonade in a moment. Jump right in and join the conversations. And welcome to Mystic Wicks.

June 1st, 2001, 11:45 PM
:cool: Welcome, Unique! :cool:

You have certainly found a great and wonderful place. :cool:

If you are looking for someone to teach you, I would direct you to www.witchvox.com and there are directories for each state. There is also a good article about choosing an instructor at http://www.cog.org/wicca/teach.htm .

We will also do what we can to help.

I am very happy and fortunate to have a nurse as my life partner, she is also here on Mystic Wicks, she goes by Sherry. She will stop by and say hello too. :cool:

Feel free to ask questions, we only have a few big bad wolves, but they live in a silly topic where we all go to have fun.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Blue :cool:

Lady Tana
June 1st, 2001, 11:55 PM
Welcome Unique!

Jump on in and ask questions.... that in itself is the best way to learn!

Earth Walker
June 2nd, 2001, 12:42 AM
Welcome to the family. Merry Meet. :sunny:

To believe what you see is to be deceived.
Reject all illusions of social harmony.

June 2nd, 2001, 04:32 AM

June 2nd, 2001, 09:16 AM
Welcome Unique!

Just start asking questions and there will be someone who can help. I am very new to my Path too and this community has be invaluable in helping me find what I need to know.

Bright Blessings!

June 2nd, 2001, 09:17 AM
Merry meet and welcome!

June 3rd, 2001, 09:20 AM
Welcome! I am a new member,but not new to the path!

Emerald Sky
June 3rd, 2001, 02:29 PM
Welcome Unique and Reeny! :D

Dria El
June 6th, 2001, 12:15 PM
Welcome to the boards Unique and Reeny!!!

June 6th, 2001, 05:09 PM
Welcome to both of you.

June 7th, 2001, 05:10 AM
Welcome, you two, and have fun. Learning and sharing is what this community is all about, so if you have questions, you know what to do... :D

Brightest Blessings!

June 7th, 2001, 05:53 PM
have some lemonade and spam with mustard.!!!!!!!! lots of mustard.8O :p

June 7th, 2001, 09:48 PM
Merry Meet, and BEWARE OF THE SPAM!!!!!