PDA

View Full Version : Running A Tarot Business Tarot Reading

Bartmanhomer
March 15th, 2017, 11:39 PM
Hey everybody. Today I did a Zombie Tarot Reading for myself about running a tarot business. I did a three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Devil: I'm going to be addicted for running a tarot business in a bad way.

2. Distant Future: 8 of Cups: I'm leaving a terrible situation in a bad way.

3. Far Distant Future: Ace of Cups Reverse: I'm going to be very unhappy in the aftermath of my tarot business departure.

So in summary, my tarot business won't turned out very well for me. The dominance of the spread is Cups. So there's emotions and feeling involved in a negative way. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Mjolnir
March 16th, 2017, 06:10 PM
If it was me I would read that as you may already be addicted to tarot reading so much so that you may start offering readings for people with inaccurate answers that will lead to their unhappiness.... If there are any other professionals on here that are up to date with the forum they are welcome to address my own interpretation of course.. But in my opinion I think that's a message to at least ease off the tarot and certainly don't offer readings to others.. Don't forget if you get to caught up in the future you may start to forget the present... I really hope you take this advice as this is 1 of the few situations that I offer my own professional opinion and at no charge because I get a strong feeling this has already started making a negative impact on your life especially with getting upset when your readings don't give you what you want but only you will know if there is any truth in this as I have never met you.. Either way I wish you luck

Bartmanhomer
March 16th, 2017, 06:15 PM
If it was me I would read that as you may already be addicted to tarot reading so much so that you may start offering readings for people with inaccurate answers that will lead to their unhappiness.... If there are any other professionals on here that are up to date with the forum they are welcome to address my own interpretation of course.. But in my opinion I think that's a message to at least ease off the tarot and certainly don't offer readings to others.. Don't forget if you get to caught up in the future you may start to forget the present... I really hope you take this advice as this is 1 of the few situations that I offer my own professional opinion and at no charge because I get a strong feeling this has already started making a negative impact on your life especially with getting upset when your readings don't give you what you want but only you will know if there is any truth in this as I have never met you.. Either way I wish you luck

Sure I take your advice.