PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here, obviously.

ThunderCat
May 25th, 2003, 12:50 AM
Hello everyone, Merry Meet,

My name is Willow ThunderCat. You may call me Willow, Will, ThunderCat, Thunder, or Cat. Whichever you wish would be fine. I wouldn't want to try typing out the whole thing everytime.... :)

I have been Pagan for about..... three years now. The actual time I became Pagan is kind of blurred. I'm not actually sure, since I beleive I "always was."

Ummm.... So, who's who? How laid back is this place? And is anyone here from TCC?

This forum is alot different from my last regular one.... So, bear with me. I don't know anyone, and I don't know alot about how this place ticks.

Tarbh Nathroch
May 25th, 2003, 12:53 AM
Hello and welcome

ThunderCat
May 25th, 2003, 12:58 AM
I don't mean it so much in the technical way as much as I did in.... the not so technical way. :D
There are so many more rules listed! Makes your head spin! It's a good thing though, to have rules.... ;)

Autumn Sidhe
May 25th, 2003, 01:38 AM
Hiya ThunderCat! I remember you from TCC.. I used to post under GoddessDaughter and Carridwynn over there. Glad you found your way over here.. I've been wondering where everyone ended up posting at since they shut down.

Stick around, I think you'll like it here!

Djiril
May 25th, 2003, 01:56 AM
Hello and welcome!:flowers:

Mithrea
May 25th, 2003, 02:32 AM
Uh, what is TCC?

Welcome to MW :wave:

mol
May 25th, 2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by ThunderCat

I don't mean it so much in the technical way as much as I did in.... the not so technical way. :D
There are so many more rules listed! Makes your head spin! It's a good thing though, to have rules.... ;)

Actually...its just one rule 'spelled out'. Just respect your fellow members and that is all there is to it.

Welcome home.

Autumn Sidhe
May 25th, 2003, 10:23 AM
Mithrea, TCC is another website called The Celtic Connection. They used to have a message forum there and the owner of the store/site decided to shut it down a couple months ago. :)

Flaire-FireStar
May 25th, 2003, 10:31 PM
Welcome :wave:

Siarlas
May 26th, 2003, 11:28 PM
Greetings and :welcome:, ThunderCat! :wave: