PDA

View Full Version : Semi-New

MaddyBlue
May 25th, 2003, 08:32 PM
Hi. My name is Madison. I am not necessarily new to this forum, as I've been a member for a little while. I haven't however posted much, or even been active much. Work has taken me away from a lot of things lately. And since I never introduced myself to begin with, I thought I would do it now.

I am not really new to paganism, though I am new to learning about other peoples pagan beliefs. I am Greek and Scottish, and therefore raised with the Greek Pantheon. Though my family is traditionally Greek Orthodox, that is simply a tradition and not an actual religious foundation for my family. So, I have always been pagan in my beliefs. I have, also, always had a deep fascination with the study of religion.

It is this fascination with the study or religion and spirituality that has brought me here. It has also brought me to a place where I want to share the knowledge that I have with the world. I am actually intending to open an informational online store for spiritual and religious items of all sorts.

Other than that I live out my daily life in New England working for the Man. :meanface:

And, before I go on for too long, I will stop for now. I am looking for suggestions for names for my future online store. If you have any brilliant ideas, please feel free to stop by http://www.ballantinepc.com/Untitled

Xander67
May 25th, 2003, 08:40 PM
Welcome!!! Im a bit older than you, 36 here,

just saying hello and you ahve a great site! IM in school gor graphic design and I get done in Nov if you need a designer LOL im in the New England Area, and NY city Metro area :)

:wave:

MaddyBlue
May 25th, 2003, 08:45 PM
I actually do a lot of my own graphic design (at least the basic stuff), but if your fees aren't too high, I may just contact you. I'm still in the early development stages though. And obviously, I have yet to find a name. Creating a logo is hard for a company with no name. I know, I've tried it before.

I'll make sure to remember you once I name my company officially. :)

Xander67
May 25th, 2003, 08:47 PM
no problem :)

I wont be finished school untill nov, although I do a bit of freelanceing at the moment ...

mol
May 25th, 2003, 09:09 PM
Welcome home!

Mithrea
May 25th, 2003, 09:31 PM
:welcome: to MW :wave:

Flaire-FireStar
May 25th, 2003, 10:17 PM
:wave:

Djiril
May 26th, 2003, 12:16 AM
Hi!:broomride