PDA

View Full Version : New to MW

Elethia Xyliana
May 26th, 2003, 04:15 PM
MM Yall,

Yes, I am a true southern belle... :-) Where to begin, I have had pagan/wiccan/druid beliefs since childhood. But growing up in the Baptist Bible Belt I was raised as a christian. Only a few years back did I begin to travel in search of my true path, of which I am still trying to define. I feel one day my teacher will find me because I have yet to find my teacher. I have raised my 17 year old son alone and now I am trying to raise myself, honestly I am not sure which job is harder, raising him or myself.

I enjoy writing, playing music, singing.

I run computer systems for a living.

I am always seeking knowledge (need more input !!)

If you see me out there wondering around with out myself, please send me home, I must be lost....

Mithrea
May 26th, 2003, 06:32 PM
:welcome: to MW :)

Flaire-FireStar
May 26th, 2003, 09:57 PM
Welcome aboard! :apirate:

Siarlas
May 26th, 2003, 11:56 PM
Greetings and :welcome:, Elethia! :wave:

mol
May 27th, 2003, 04:20 PM
Welcome home!

Prudence Rose
May 27th, 2003, 05:05 PM
you sound exactly like an older me, I'm only 16. Except for the fact computers don't like me very much. lol. If you ever need any advice on magick or helping your son with the beliefs since we're peers, feel free to ask. You can IM me as westsiren or mysticshygirl on yahoo msngr. I am still half Christian though, I don't know if you are or not. The only reason i can practice Wicca at my age is becuase i hide it from my parents. they'd probably send me to the looney bin if they knew. Blessed be!