PDA

View Full Version : i'm new, too!

shiloki
June 1st, 2003, 09:41 PM
heya's - shiloki here (that's "shy-lokie) - just thought i'd introduce myself since i've been wandering around here for a good couple of hours reading up on everyone else!

i don't know if you would actually call me a wiccan/pagan "newbie"...i've been dabbling w/it for some years but haven't seemed to be able to come to a definate conclusion on the matter...however, the subject never seems to be far from my thoughts and i always find myself at one time or another drifting back to things undeniably pagan in nature...

i fancy myself a solitairy practitioner - or would be if i could make up my mind - but i have found it difficult to prgress much further than on my own and would appreciate any input that might get me back on the path...i posted another thread somewhere outlining my desire for help in finding other pagans in my area and the difficulties that i have experienced...if you happen to run across it, feel free to reply to either...also, if you find the other thread...um...let me know were it's at since i can't seem to find it now....

anyway, long post - i got lotsa questions so this might happen a lot - thanks in advance and hope to hear from someone/anyone soon!!

thanks! - shiloki

Flaire-FireStar
June 1st, 2003, 09:43 PM
Welcome to MW! :sunny:

shiloki
June 1st, 2003, 09:52 PM
thanks for the welcome, saphire! nice ta meetcha!

mol
June 2nd, 2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by shiloki

anyway, long post - i got lotsa questions so this might happen a lot - thanks in advance and hope to hear from someone/anyone soon!!

Ask away...thats what we are here for! Welcome home!

Siarlas
June 2nd, 2003, 02:56 AM
Greetings and :welcome:!

Rhaven
June 2nd, 2003, 07:14 AM
:welcome:

Rhaven

Nissala
June 2nd, 2003, 10:18 AM
Merry meet and :welcome: :wave:

shiloki
June 12th, 2003, 10:17 PM
thanks for all the welcomes! makes me all warm & fuzzy & stuff!

Mithrea
June 13th, 2003, 01:55 PM
:welcome:

Old Witch
June 13th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Welcome, pull up a chair and sit a spell...........