PDA

View Full Version : Vibes needed

Starpixie
June 15th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Hey everyone, I'm just trying to collect all the girl vibes I possibly can. :) I found out that I'm pregnant about a week or so ago, and we are really hoping that this one is a girl. This will be our last baby, and we have two boys, so it's my last chance to have a girl.

Starpixie
June 15th, 2003, 06:19 PM
Oh, and wanted to get opinions on the girl name we chose. What does everyone think of Ariadne Ostara-Rae White(or Ariadne Ostara Rae)? We are arguing over whether to spell it Ariad`ne or Ariadne. But we both really love the name. Also, I have no clue what to name the baby if we have a boy. I already used my favorite name (Ethan Riley), and Josh picked his (Chandler Thomas). The only name I can think of is Gavin, but I'm not sure. Any input is greatly appreciated! :)

Ravens_Tears
June 15th, 2003, 06:29 PM
(((((Starpixie & family))))) Congrats!!!!!http://www.mysticwicks.com/images/smilies2/circle.gif

Starpixie
June 15th, 2003, 06:30 PM
Awe, thanks!!! :)

WillowSageheart
June 15th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Congratulations! :fprtyman2 I'm pretty sure your baby's gender has already been determined, but I'll definitely cross my fingers for you!

Starpixie
June 15th, 2003, 07:00 PM
I know, but it never hurts to hope. :) And thanks! :)

mol
June 24th, 2003, 09:46 AM
Hey everyone, I'm just trying to collect all the girl vibes I possibly can. :) I found out that I'm pregnant about a week or so ago, and we are really hoping that this one is a girl. This will be our last baby, and we have two boys, so it's my last chance to have a girl.

You definitely have my vibes. Everyone deserves to have at least one little girl. Im starting to think that is all anyone should have! :lol:

Old Witch
June 24th, 2003, 12:34 PM
Girl vibes sent and Congratulations!!

Semele
June 24th, 2003, 03:34 PM
Sending pink thoughts your way!

Autumn
June 24th, 2003, 05:00 PM
THINKING PINK!

I have two little girls :)

pagecrdd
June 24th, 2003, 09:06 PM
i found out i was pregnant on june 9th :), im due february 16th..so we are close....im sending you all the girls vibes i can if you send me your boy vibes! i have one daughter and 2 sons lol, 1 girl is good for me :)

also i LOVE the name as my daughters name ia Aria Laodecia Faerae and your choosen girl name also has aria and rae in it lol

woohoo congrats!!!!!!

Starpixie
June 26th, 2003, 01:45 PM
LOL, thanks everyone!!!! I agree, everyone should have one little girl(at least). Not that I dont LOVE my boys.

Starpixie
June 26th, 2003, 01:47 PM
i found out i was pregnant on june 9th :), im due february 16th..so we are close....im sending you all the girls vibes i can if you send me your boy vibes! i have one daughter and 2 sons lol, 1 girl is good for me :)

also i LOVE the name as my daughters name ia Aria Laodecia Faerae and your choosen girl name also has aria and rae in it lol

woohoo congrats!!!!!!
Thanks hun, congrats to you too! I will send you all the boy vibes in the world.
And that name is beautiful!!! :)