PDA

View Full Version : Help please !!!

Bob8402
June 18th, 2003, 06:05 AM
Merry Meet,

I went through a very messy breakup a few hours ago and I appear to have lost nearly all my friends in the process. I'm going to go meditate in a few minutes. Any help anyone can offer will be very much appreciated. I've been sorta going back and forth emotionally all night, like, between anger and depression/sadness to frightened, and everything else. I'm sorry, I sound like a basket case and I don't mean to write a tome, lol. Any help would be very appreciated

Blessed Be

-Bob

Old Witch
June 18th, 2003, 09:46 AM
Energy sent to help you find your way back.............

Phoenix Blue
June 18th, 2003, 09:56 AM
**Soft smile** Thoughts and energy sent your way.

When I went through my divorce, I lost most of the people I'd previously considered friends. It's inevitable, especially when people take sides in someone else's breakup. You're better off without them, trust me, even if it doesn't feel that way right now.

Bob8402
June 18th, 2003, 10:12 AM
Merry Meet,

*nods* that makes sense, I have another friend who is telling me I am better off as well. Right now, I have managed a uneasy peace with one of these friends. I guess I'll be alright in a little while. Thanks :)

Blessed Be

Bob

Sheilamommyof3
June 18th, 2003, 11:37 AM
Sometimes friends don't know what to say/how to act when a break up happens. Just give them AND YOURSELF time to heal. Treat yourself to a BIG bowl of chocolate isecream and to Hades with worrying about zits and the weight gain!! Always remember no matter what..... :yourock:

nomadicdragon
June 18th, 2003, 11:50 AM
choclate icecream helps a lot

silverlight
June 18th, 2003, 03:41 PM
Break ups are hard and friends who stop talking with you over a break up, perhaps weren't real friends. Hang in there, things will get better with time. Do take time for yourself to heal, and Icecream does help :).

Blessed be,
Isa

arewynn
July 10th, 2003, 11:53 AM
rumraisen ice cream works better for this

kblackthorne
July 11th, 2003, 08:16 PM
My brother complains that "Lisa got custody of the friends after our break-up."

It's possible that -- in a few hours, a few days, a few weeks -- some of your mutual friends may be ready to be your friend again.

I know exactly how much a break-up can feel like being eviscerated. Last time, it seemed like it took forever to get the last of my intestines off my tennis shoes.

Let me tell you -- you are better off without her. I know you don't really believe that right now, but it's true.

And you canl get through this. And you will heal. I promise.

:rubhead:

If I were there, I'd take you out, buy you a beer (or beverage or your choice), and help you rant about Women for a few hours.

As I'm not, I can just be one more encouraging voice from far away.

Starfly
July 12th, 2003, 12:20 AM
My advice would be to do something to keep your mind off it for awhile and when you feel ready to, savor the good moments of the relationship while at the same time looking forward to new good memories in future relationships.

Easier said than done, I know. :eyebro: