PDA

View Full Version : On The Move...

Ryhla
June 24th, 2003, 04:13 PM
I am in serious need of some enery. It's a long story, but the short of it is that I have to be moved out at the end of the month. My "Wonderful" room mate...*shakes head* has shown her true colors and the situation is bad. Even if I have to live in a hotel for awhile, I still need some energy to get through this tough situation to keep my head on straight. Though I've been feeling the need to move since last November, but I was hoping to have a bit more saved up to make the move than I do now. I knew the situation was getting bad, and in talking with a friend of mine, it is really bad. About a month ago, I know someone wasn't being honest with me and I asked for guidence on this...which was answered yesterday. I know things will work out for the best as it always has. And I keep faith with me. But I do need the extra prayers to get me through the situation until I can settle in.

Semele
June 24th, 2003, 04:34 PM
Energy and prayers sent. Good luck!

kblackthorne
June 24th, 2003, 08:50 PM
May this stressful-seeming move lead you to exactly the place you need to be.

May you look back on it as a blessing -- "escaping" a bad roommate, and finding yourself in a new and positive place.

Old Witch
June 25th, 2003, 11:12 AM
Energy sent sweetie...........

Ryhla
June 25th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Thanks all for the energy. Things are looking up. There's just so much tention with everyone here at the house, not just felt by me. It's strange how a bad situation can bring out the worse in people, which is what has happened here.

Eudaimonia
June 27th, 2003, 03:52 PM
I've only recently done a similar thing. What's held me up so far is thinking of it as a 'grand adventure'. Don't be afraid to live in your car if you have to.

I wish you luck, but I don't have energy to send you at this time in my life. Do the best you can, hun.

Mum said: one door closes, another opens.

ravenhawk
June 27th, 2003, 04:27 PM
I've had a similiar situation. I was lucky and my parents allowed me to move back home until I got my feet back on the ground. Yes, negativity spreads like a bad weed. I know. I wish you all the best. I'm sending energy now. Here's a ((((HUG)))) too. Sometimes the small things help the best. Good Luck!

BB
ravenhawk

Lunacie
June 27th, 2003, 04:54 PM
I sure hope this move lands you in a great place. Energy sent.

SylverStar
June 28th, 2003, 12:20 AM
I've been in rough spots like that so you have my energy.

Where in Wa. are you?

Ryhla
June 28th, 2003, 12:34 AM
I've only recently done a similar thing. What's held me up so far is thinking of it as a 'grand adventure'. Don't be afraid to live in your car if you have to.

I wish you luck, but I don't have energy to send you at this time in my life. Do the best you can, hun.

Mum said: one door closes, another opens.
I believe everything will work out as they should. Mom taught me that. One thing I've learned from my family is how to get through a tough spot.

Old Witch
June 28th, 2003, 11:53 AM
Positive energy sent again!