PDA

View Full Version : So Glad I found U Guys!

Reeny
June 6th, 2001, 10:52 PM
I just want to say I have visited many pagan chat sites recently and in the past and I must say I have not found one that can compare to the love and inspiration I have received from u guys and not to mention all I have learned such a short while. Thank you and lets keep up the bless be work!

Reeny!

Elaine
June 7th, 2001, 12:03 AM
I'm so glad you like it here:) It's like a second home for me:) no where else would I feel comfortable going to people with some of the things that have been going on in my life lately...I'm glad you are comfortable here and as you keep posting and talking I'm sure you'll find the same level of comfort I have:)

Kiya
June 7th, 2001, 03:08 AM
...glad you like it here - we're all glad to have you on board! Have a chocolate chip cookie and some lemonade.

:sunny:

Emy
June 7th, 2001, 03:46 AM
Happy to see you are enjoying it here... Well I gotta say I love this place aswell... You guys are all great! And I've learned so much here :)

Please pass me the cookies Kiya, love those chocolate chip cookies :sunny:

Blessings

bluecat
June 7th, 2001, 05:40 AM
:cool: We are glad you found us! It's always nice to have another voice. :cool:

Have a seat in one of Kaylara's comfy couch/chair thingies and help yourself to the lemonade! :cool:

This is a great place to be.

Blue

Faery-Wings
June 7th, 2001, 07:19 AM
Welcome and merry meet Reeny!

I had lurked and posted on a few other bds and was never even close to be as comfy as I am here (it must be these chairs :D ) This place is truly the best.

Ohhh Kiiyyaaaa! I see you have more cookies~ may I have one (err, some) please!

Chris

BB!

moonmagick4
June 7th, 2001, 07:41 AM
It is great to have you here with us!Sit back,relax,and enjoy!!!

Dria El
June 9th, 2001, 05:44 AM
I'm so glad you found us too! I definitely feel this is one of the best communities on the net. One where one can share and learn in love and safety.

MistOfTheSea86
July 6th, 2001, 02:31 AM
Not one of the best. It is the best! :D

Dria El
July 6th, 2001, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by MistOfTheSea86
Not one of the best. It is the best! :D

I stand corrected! ;)

evilslinkycat
July 6th, 2001, 08:23 AM
:D Yep this is a great bunch of people...its fast becoming my home away from home!:D

mol
July 6th, 2001, 03:07 PM
You gals and guys are great. It makes me so happy to see people posting things like this. It truly makes everything.....

Worth it.

Thanks everyone...for being you.

Dria El
July 6th, 2001, 03:26 PM
And thank you mol. For planting the 'seed' that created such a wonderful place. Places like this are sooo very rare. This place just seems to bring out the absolute best in everyone it touches. It's a truly inspirational place.

Skye
July 6th, 2001, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Dria El

And thank you mol. For planting the 'seed' that created such a wonderful place. Places like this are sooo very rare. This place just seems to bring out the absolute best in everyone it touches. It's a truly inspirational place.

Much thanx from me too:D

You are a great bunch of people....

I have a BIG batch of double fudge brownies, anyone want one:)

stirata
July 12th, 2001, 10:08 PM
The mix of people on this site and how well they all get along and learn from each other is truly inspirational. :) BB.