PDA

View Full Version : The Best Hulk.

Danustouch
June 29th, 2003, 02:06 AM
What is your favorite form of the Incredible Hulk? The Bill Bixby/Lou Ferrigno television show, the marvel comic book, the cartoon marvel charachter, or the new movie version ?

I just saw the movie tonight..i thought the CGI was great! But..honestly, I missed the old TV version..which seemed so much more...i don't know...realistic..in an odd sort of way..

MammaStar
June 29th, 2003, 10:25 AM
We saw the movie this past week. While we enjoyed the special effects and such. We also liked how true to the comic it was. The problem is most people only know about the TV version of the Hulk so people like my sister in law and best friend don't like the movie. But what can I say. I however, like the comic book version (big shock there) and the only complaint about the movie I really have was that it was 20 minutes too long and the rant by Nick Nolte was un-necessary.

Old Witch
June 29th, 2003, 05:12 PM
The TV show............

Ryhla
June 29th, 2003, 08:45 PM
I never really got into the cartoon or comic Hulk so I said Bill Bixby/Lou Ferrigno. Mostly because the TV Hulk looked more...well...real. the CGI Hulk is just WAY out of proportion. Even for a green guy, there has to be some proportion to be believable.

~ Monk ~
July 14th, 2003, 01:21 PM
I saw the movie this weekend, and was disappointed with it. I found it a bit boring. Definitely too long. I wish they would have stuck with the original storyline instead of the DNA thing, but I understand the move. The CGI was really good.