PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say

Lady Tana
June 29th, 2003, 12:43 PM
Hello! Twig told me to come so here I am....

and very much enjoying my reading here!! :fprtyman2

Twig
June 29th, 2003, 12:48 PM
Cake and sporks all around says I !!!!!!!

Peace.........of cake please
Twig
:fprtyman2

Lady Tana
June 29th, 2003, 12:49 PM
*hands Twig some yummy cake*

hey! wheres lesson 1?? i found lesson 2 and lesson 3 but so far no lesson 1.....
waaaahhhh.... lol
this is all so great.. ill have to hang out more in here

Twig
June 29th, 2003, 01:36 PM
Lesson #1 (http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?threadid=25663)

Lady Tana
June 29th, 2003, 01:43 PM
why thank you kindly :)

Lady Tana
June 29th, 2003, 01:45 PM
*off to find my rock.... and just wander in the woods next door*

Twig
June 29th, 2003, 01:52 PM
*off to find my rock.... and just wander in the woods next door*

Tell me THAT'S not a natural druid there!!!!

Peace,
Twig
:elf:

who wishes it wasn't his Mon. so he could do the same. Oooops pools gonna overflow. Bye now

Myrddyn Emrys
June 29th, 2003, 02:26 PM
COOL!

Another victim! :nyah:

Myrddyn Emrys

Myrddyn Emrys
June 29th, 2003, 02:27 PM
errr..
I mean student...

Myrddyn Emrys

Lady Tana
June 29th, 2003, 04:31 PM
ok so i went for my walk.. no luck in any rocks that were interested in me or me in them... so i sat under a beautiful cottonwood and had a nice discussion with her (at least i guess it was a her, i got a female type feeling).

ill try somemore for the rock later this evening and if all else fails... ill just go visit my new friend

Twig
July 1st, 2003, 10:20 AM
ok so i went for my walk.. no luck in any rocks that were interested in me or me in them... so i sat under a beautiful cottonwood and had a nice discussion with her (at least i guess it was a her, i got a female type feeling).

ill try somemore for the rock later this evening and if all else fails... ill just go visit my new friend

:) And another druid is found.

Lady Tana
July 1st, 2003, 10:34 AM
well....
still working on the rock... yesterday was too YUCKY to go outside ... would you believe I live in Seattle and dont own an umbrella! haha!
today will be crazy for a while as i get my daughter ready for her 3 week vacation with grandma and grandpa to go gold panning. (at 8 she thinks it will be like on the movies and they will 'strike gold' and she can buy all sorts of stuff...LOL)
She did offer me some of her rocks as she is an avid rock collector... hehehe she has buckets and bags and shoeboxes full of em!