PDA

View Full Version : For My Best Friends Stepdad.

Danustouch
July 8th, 2003, 03:24 AM
One of my best friend, and spiritual mentors' step father, John, fell the other day, and broke his spinal column. He is now paralyzed from the neck down. The spine is pressing on his heart, and that is placing him in grave jeopardy. In addition to this, he stopped breathing for five minutes, so now has brain damage from that. He is able to respond to yes or no questions, by making noises. And they asked him if he wanted life support, and he said yes. So...Vin , my friend, wrote to me today, to ask for prayers for his stepdad, who is closer to him even then his real father, most of the time. Vin and his wife, have two small children, who adore their "Grandpa John". This man is a great guy, a WWII Vet, great husband, grandfather, and Father. Please send a little energy or prayer their way, if you can manage it. Thanks.

SylverStar
July 8th, 2003, 03:48 AM
You have energy and blessings from me for him

Faery-Wings
July 8th, 2003, 07:26 AM
Thinking of John. I hope he is able to make a full recovery.

Dawn
July 8th, 2003, 09:33 AM
Blessings and healing thoughts for John...

Dawn
AngelWitch

Old Witch
July 8th, 2003, 09:34 AM
Energy sent for "Grandpa John" and the whole family........

AutumnRose_43725
July 8th, 2003, 10:58 AM
Healing energy is being sent to John....may he make a full and complete recovery!

(and hugs to his family!)

Chanda
July 8th, 2003, 12:52 PM
I'll keep John on my thoughts tonight with hopes that he gets better...

sianand_flidais
July 8th, 2003, 02:47 PM
John and vin will both be in my thoughts. sending strength to both.

mol
July 8th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Sent..

Danustouch
July 9th, 2003, 03:08 AM
Thanks guys. I will email Vin, with a link to this thread. I know he will appreciate all of your prayers.

Danustouch
July 19th, 2003, 01:40 AM
I am sad to say, that my friends stepfather passed away early yesterday. He had taken a turn for the worse, suffering a collappsed lung, and a stroke. Considering that the surgery he was required to have to relieve pressure on his heart, only had a 10-20% survival rate, with all the factors weighed in, and then these two blows...they decided to take him off of life support. Please send your prayers out for Vinny, Holly, their two children, as well as Vins Mom, Siblings, and the rest of their family. Thank you.

Faery-Wings
July 19th, 2003, 07:54 AM
I'm sorry. :(

MoonDust
July 19th, 2003, 04:25 PM
energy sent.

LadyOak
July 19th, 2003, 05:14 PM
I'm so sorry...:( energy sent...

Old Witch
July 20th, 2003, 10:58 AM
Prayers for everyone in the family done...........