PDA

View Full Version : Shpongle's Gang

~ Monk ~
July 14th, 2003, 10:20 PM
Time to give my feline "gang" some well deserved recognition. :D

I still have some scanning to do, but here's one to start with. This is the undisputed king of the house, Bobalou. This picture shows the monumental meeting between him and my girlfriend's stuffed bear (whose name happens to be Bear). Why so monumental? This is one of the moments that made my girlfriend really love Bobalou. I just knew I'd break her eventually...;)

Danustouch
July 14th, 2003, 10:23 PM
awwwwwwwwww...bobalou is a sweetheart by the looks of it. I love tiger cats :) I find most people eventually break out of their catdislike, eventually. It's so hard to dislike them when you're with a person who loves their cats so much that they talk about them all the time....

shiloki
July 15th, 2003, 04:02 AM
hey.....i know that bear...definately looks like one from fao schwartz.....from bear country......anyway....this is supposed to be about the cat, isn't it....very cute:)....both of my cats seem to be pretty indifferent toward my stuffed animal collection....well, loki is indifferent.....jorge, i think, is a little scared, but too macho to admit it....one of these days i'll get some pics up around here of them....nobody can go through life w/out knowin' loki....it just wouldn't be fair.....** :hearthear love my kitty :hearthear **

~ Monk ~
July 24th, 2003, 12:36 AM
Here's a picture of Samela, taken a few years ago around the holidays. My Mom gave her the sock. I guess she needs a Yule one now. ;)

April
July 24th, 2003, 06:39 AM
Your cats are so cute!

Old Witch
July 24th, 2003, 10:49 AM
Your kitties are beautiful.....and I love the name Bobalou!

WynnJera
July 25th, 2003, 01:58 AM
Your kitties are soooo cute ... I love the bear cuddled pic :lol:

~ Monk ~
September 16th, 2003, 12:13 AM
Poor Jigs - I never did get his picture into this thread. Here he is enjoying a beautiful night outside on the front porch.