PDA

View Full Version : How exciting!

Shy Hawk
July 16th, 2003, 02:26 PM
Yay! The Druid forum is active again. The last time I frequented MW, this section was not very active. But I waited patiently, and finally......whooooo hooooo!

:thewave:

I have only done lesson one, and that was waaay back. But I'm hoping to try the others soon.

For the record...my rock only said two things, the word "Old" and the phrase "Nine Red Horses". It was very slow to speak and had a very deep voice. Perhaps I need more practice.
Maybe I'll have more luck with another element. Does your sun sign have any influence? I'm a Libra, Air. However, I've always felt more Earthy.
Thanks for listening.
~Hawk

Cev'aq
July 16th, 2003, 02:38 PM
Interesting theory... It took me quite some time for my rock to open up to me, it seemed.

I'm a Libra, and I too have always felt more "earthy"... but I had very little problem hearing the wind. Of course, the incident was rather intense - tornado cells sideswiping the town I live in.

I am having quite a difficult time with fire, however.

mol
July 29th, 2003, 10:12 AM
It's very interesting to watch these lessons from an outside view as well. I have been reading along and it is very fascinating.

mol
August 4th, 2003, 09:40 AM
Heh. Now where did Shy go?

Shy Hawk
August 8th, 2003, 03:21 PM
I'm lurking. Its nice to think that the site God notices the little people too. Of course I have been around a while....but still...

(sigh) :loveduv: :D

mol
August 12th, 2003, 10:34 AM
I try not to miss much. :)

Mithrea
August 12th, 2003, 10:48 AM
I try not to miss much. :)

Not even the typos! ;) :p

mol
August 14th, 2003, 10:35 AM
Especially yours! :D

Twig
August 14th, 2003, 03:05 PM
Ahem.....focus people!
HA! I caught the site god going off topic! 2 years + now I've wanted to do that.
Mwahahahahahaha!

Paece (sic)
Twig
:elf:

mol
August 20th, 2003, 10:29 AM
Ahem.....focus people!
HA! I caught the site god going off topic! 2 years + now I've wanted to do that.
Mwahahahahahaha!

Paece (sic)
Twig
:elf:
:) You need to venture out on the board more old friend! I am horrible when it comes to staying on topic. :p

JimWA
August 21st, 2003, 06:47 PM
Does this thread even have a topic?

We do have our ups and downs on this forum, but the lessons were the best idea yet. They've kept me coming back, any chance to tell a story and I'm there. Jim