PDA

View Full Version : My cat is smart!

Williwaw
July 21st, 2003, 01:27 AM
This is really hilarious. When we forget to clean the catbox our cat Smitty will grab a plastic bag and carry it to the box and lay it across the cat litter. :rolleyes: I always know when we are behind in cleaning because there will be the plastic bag covering up the litter. Now how did he figure that out? He's only about a year old. :lol:

Gina

WynnJera
July 21st, 2003, 01:49 AM
:lol: What a smart kitty cat .... you should try and set up a hidden camera and catch kitty in the act .... :lol:

LadyOak
July 21st, 2003, 07:05 AM
That is a smart kitty cat!!! Evidently he has watched you use a plastic bag!!!

IvyCeltress
July 21st, 2003, 10:25 AM
Wow, that is one smart furbaby.

Old Witch
July 21st, 2003, 11:07 AM
:jawdrop:

Altheia
July 21st, 2003, 11:58 PM
:jawdrop:

yeah...what she said...i wish my cats did that...

Williwaw
July 22nd, 2003, 11:19 AM
yeah...what she said...i wish my cats did that...

It just cracks me up. Our washer/dryer are downstairs in the basement and that's where his box is set up. I went down to do a load of clothes and apparently he could not find a regular plastic bag, but he did find a piece of plastic sort of like a dry cleaning bag and that was covering the box this time. It would be funny to set up a hidden cam to see what he does down there. :lol:

Since we moved in this townhouse, he's considered the basement his "apartment". Whenever anyone needs to go down there he runs full speed ahead of them so he is down there first, then he looks up at you like "can I help you"? He's a strange one, but very funny.

Gina