PDA

View Full Version : Urgent! Phoenix's cat....

WandererInGray
July 21st, 2003, 10:57 PM
:( :wah:

Phoenix's youngest cat Hokey has a blood clot. He's currently paralyzed in his back legs and tail. They've got him on pain meds and a blood thinner, and Phoenix is taking him back to the vet tomorrow morning.

He might recover, or not. *shakes head* And he might get back the use of his legs, or not.

If you can spare some energy, we'd really appreciate it.

Ravens_Tears
July 21st, 2003, 10:59 PM
Of course! Energy and prayers on their way..

SylverStar
July 21st, 2003, 11:11 PM
Bless the little cat

Energy being sent

Altheia
July 21st, 2003, 11:12 PM
consider it done...

Pesha
July 21st, 2003, 11:25 PM
Oh absolutly all the energies for a dear pussinkat........may it come through this with glory.

BB

D'S...also known as

Ahautenites
July 21st, 2003, 11:59 PM
Watch over the catling. Heal all that is wrong with him, please. **closes eyes and concentrates hard on sending healing vibes to Hokey**

Lyntwyn
July 22nd, 2003, 12:50 AM
Poor little critter, It's been a rough couple of months for Phoenix's feline family, hasn't it?
Healing energy sent and best outcome prayed for.

Flar's Freyja
July 22nd, 2003, 01:54 AM
Reiki sent.

Phoenix Blue
July 22nd, 2003, 09:38 AM
**Soft smile** Thanks, everyone. He's in the animal hospital this morning. . . the doctor is going to do an ultrasound to find the clot, and may operate to try and remove it. I told the doctor I had no problem with surgery if he thought it would improve Hokey's condition.

I'll keep you guys all informed on how Little Goodness is doing. . .

Lyntwyn
July 22nd, 2003, 09:40 AM
Thanks, Blue. Good energy, good outcome for the little one.

materra
July 22nd, 2003, 09:44 AM
PB warm hugs and universal energy being sent. Poor bitty thing...Hokey you get better please.

Old Witch
July 22nd, 2003, 10:28 AM
Energy sent to Hokey...........Hugs for the Phoenix...........

MoonDust
July 22nd, 2003, 11:43 AM
energy sent

Phoenix Blue
July 22nd, 2003, 12:52 PM
**Sighs** This is the toughest decision of my life: the procedure that could save Hokey's life will cost between $750-$1500 and has a 30% chance of success, notwithstanding the possibility of future clots.

Or I can let him go peacefully today and bear the responsibility for the death of an animal that's meant so much to me.

But I've made my decision. From a ruthlessly logical standpoint, I've made the only decision that makes sense. . . but it breaks my heart.

I'm going to go back to the vet and spend the next few hours with Hokey. I. . . need to be there with him, because he isn't coming home.

Semele
July 22nd, 2003, 12:59 PM
*tears running down my face* I am sorry PB. He knows you love him and you are doing the best thing you can for him. I wish I could fix it for you. Trey and I are lighting a candle for you two right now. Hugs.

Hope
July 22nd, 2003, 01:08 PM
Lots of love and ((((hugs)))) headed to you and your family and to a gentle passing.

much love
hope

Danustouch
July 22nd, 2003, 01:09 PM
I am sooooo sorry PB ((((((((((((((((YOU))))))))))))))))))))). I know that Hokey knows how much you love him, and that you tried to do the best that you could for him. He knows that, hon. May Hokey find a peaceful bridge to the summerlands, and have a happy, boisterous afterlife, filled with things to chase, and warm sun on his face, and pain never again.

((((((((((((((((YOU)))))))))))))))) (((((((((((((((HOKEY)))))))))))))))

LadyOak
July 22nd, 2003, 03:25 PM
Many hugs and much energy.... :sadeyes:

WandererInGray
July 22nd, 2003, 03:32 PM
:wah2:

I love you Baby, and though it hurts I know you did the right thing.
I'm glad I got to see him. *soft smile* And I know he's happy frolicking with Pokey somewhere.

Old Witch
July 22nd, 2003, 04:27 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that......It's the worse decision that a pet owner will ever have to make..........I will light a candle for Hokey for a peaceful and loving crossing.......and a candle for your breaking heart.

Lyntwyn
July 22nd, 2003, 06:05 PM
Words fail. Many loving arms about you in support, dear. :sadeyes:
A peaceful painless journey for the little one to the Summerlands to await you by the Rainbow Bridge.

Athena-Nadine
July 22nd, 2003, 06:22 PM
{{{Phoenix}}}

I don't know what to say, so I'll just hug you again.

{{{Phoenix}}}

I'm so sorry.

materra
July 22nd, 2003, 07:24 PM
Oh PB...little Hokey...I am so sorry PB...I wish there was a way I could help. You have my heart felt sympathy. Hokey has my prayers. Hugs to you and yours.

Sequoia
July 22nd, 2003, 10:54 PM
Phoe-chan. . . oh sweetie. . . Hokey's got a bunch of itty bitty playmates, and one his own age, to play with too. . . You have my love and my prayers, and so does Hokey.

Psyche Ague
July 23rd, 2003, 02:43 AM
I'm so sorry, PB. *hugs* Just know he's safe in Her arms again.

{{{The Little Goodness}}}

Poor little pooky. It's not fair.

*Silently lights a candle to guide his way back home*

Elfa Wylde
July 23rd, 2003, 05:44 AM
I will light a candle. Bast will watch over her children....
Blessings upon you.
((((HUGS))))

Faery-Wings
July 23rd, 2003, 04:28 PM
I've been away, and just saw this. ((((HUGS))) to you PB. I am so sad and sorry for your loss of Hokey. It is an absolutely horrible decision, but the right one. My heart breaks for you.

May the Goddess be with Hokey and may she ease your pain as well.

*lights candle for you both*

WtchyChick13
July 23rd, 2003, 05:24 PM
Oh I'm so sorry. :(

mol
July 24th, 2003, 09:01 PM
I am sorry for your loss, PB. Thats a tough one and I have been there.

Fairywolf
July 25th, 2003, 01:19 AM
I am sorry for your loss PB I know how you feel. Many bright blessings to you and yours. (((((hugs)))))