PDA

View Full Version : Lammas Blessings

DianaStormDancer
August 1st, 2003, 02:49 PM
May your havest be bountiful and your blessings be many!!

Oscen Occultus
August 1st, 2003, 08:21 PM
Oh my goddess! I completely forgot about Lammas! AHHHHH! :lol:

Oh well. ;) It's okay.

Amethyst Rose
August 1st, 2003, 11:12 PM
You're not the only one. :) I remembered two days ago, does that count?

13thChylde
August 2nd, 2003, 07:56 AM
I know I posted here last night but it's gone...I have The Wicca Cookbook and hopefully, we'll make something from it. I have to convert all these wheat-lovin recipes into gluten-free rice bread, so Lammas is a bittersweet Sabbat for me.

Willow

LisaT4P
August 2nd, 2003, 09:54 AM
Merry Lammas!

We celebrated the morning of the 2nd because Friday was a work day and I was too tired to do anything that night. I'm sure the Gods understand. ;) We had a HUGE breakfast with eggs, sage sausage and pancakes. Tonight Rick and I will probably cast circle and we have beer and wine for that, lol. Beer is made with grain right? Works for me!

Blessings!
Lisa :)

barefoot
August 1st, 2009, 08:08 AM
Merry Meet my friends! I hope that this Lammas finds you well. I pray that the harvest season will be blessed with much prosperity and bounty to all!

What are you guys doing for Lammas? I just got back from taking my dog for a long, quiet walk and am about to make biscuits for breakfast. Then it's off to run around and celebrate a school supply give-away for some needy kids, photographing a baby shower and then it's time for the feast and bonfire! I just hope it doesn't rain, but then again, I guess that'd be a blessing, too!

Blessed Be!

:boing::ringaroun:acheeer::broomride:farmerjoe:sheep:

gypsywoman
August 1st, 2009, 08:22 AM
Is it seriously that time again?! This year is flying by....

Blessed be! Enjoy your weekend!

barefoot
August 1st, 2009, 08:26 AM
Yeah, the year has flown, I can't believe it! My favorite season is starting :)

Louisvillian
August 1st, 2009, 10:06 AM
Merry/Happy Lammas. May the fruits of the first harvest feed all those in need. ^-^

Tonight, me and family are grilling out. Looking forward to it; though it doesn't have overt religious implications, I'm viewing it as a time to be with family and take in the feeling of the harvest season.
I absolutely love autumn; it's, without a doubt, my favourite time of year. Except maybe for Christmastime.

~Belladonna~
August 1st, 2009, 10:23 AM
Happy Lammas!!! Have a Blessed one )O(

Lunacie
August 1st, 2009, 11:36 AM
Lammas Blessings To All !
May the fruits you harvest in the coming months enrich your lives.

Toki Wartooth
August 1st, 2009, 01:50 PM
Blessings to all of you on this Lammas (and/or Lughnasadh)! May you all enjoy this day -- and all your days hereafter. :)