PDA

View Full Version : Just saw Pirates!!

Autumn Sidhe
August 8th, 2003, 11:41 PM
I normally don't make a big deal out of movies I see, but I just got home from finally seeing Pirates of the Carribean, after longing to see it since I heard of it's making. (I've been a Pirates of the Carribean fan at Disneyland my whole life)...

Anyway, this was single handedly THE best movie I have ever seen in my life. I was glued to the screen from beginning to end and couldn't look away.

And I am officially an Orlando Bloom fan...

Now if I could just stop saying ARRRRGH! My husband would be a happy man...

witchsmacked
August 8th, 2003, 11:49 PM
I bet if you donned a corset and played pirate with him he wouldn't mind. :heybaby:

Rae ShadowWolf
August 8th, 2003, 11:54 PM
It is such a great movie. I want to see it again.

Autumn Sidhe
August 8th, 2003, 11:55 PM
I bet if you donned a corset and played pirate with him he wouldn't mind. :heybaby:

ROFLMAO! But see, you know my husband all too well! Good thinkin'!

Autumn Sidhe
August 8th, 2003, 11:57 PM
It is such a great movie. I want to see it again.

Oooh, me too and i've only been home for 20 minutes since we saw it! :D I'm obsessed I tell ye!

StarFox
August 9th, 2003, 12:43 AM
I just got home from finally seeing Pirates of the Carribean, after longing to see it since I heard of it's making. (I've been a Pirates of the Carribean fan at Disneyland my whole life)...

Anyway, this was single handedly THE best movie I have ever seen in my life. I was glued to the screen from beginning to end and couldn't look away. .

^My fav ride^:D

:apirate:

:loveduv: Loved it, Loved it, LOVED IT!!! :hearteyes One o the bast movies ive seen in a long time. Was right up there w/ X-MEN, and tieing w/ L.O.T.R. as the best ever. Im still to stoked to even go to bed. saw the 7:00 pm showing just now, that music will be in my head for a week or more :whistle:. I want to just run back out there and see it again. The second its for sale its mine.{{{{{Johnny Depp}}}}}:hearthear

"Good job Jack."

"Thanks."

"Not you. We named the monkey Jack."

FeatherGoblinglimmer
September 1st, 2003, 08:59 AM
Ohhhh...Such a good film... who would have believed that it was done by disney.