PDA

View Full Version : Please send energy to stop the harrassment

Mdme Morella
August 15th, 2003, 12:08 PM
Please send me energy to help me find a new job. I was out of work for 6 months, and found this job. The pay is great, but my supervisor is harrassing me. Ive been put on anxiety med, and now have stress induced acid reflux. She wont stop harrassing me, and HR has turned it around to be my fault, telling me that she is a good supervisor and good at what she does.

My dr wants me to find a new job.

Please send me energies to get through this and find a new job.

LightDancer
August 15th, 2003, 12:45 PM
consider energy sent....hope your harrasser either smartens up, or you find a new job:)

B*B
Jamie

Athena-Nadine
August 15th, 2003, 12:55 PM
Done.

I know how dttessful a situation like that can be. {{{hugs}}}

WynnJera
August 15th, 2003, 01:49 PM
Energy Sent

themessenger
August 15th, 2003, 01:53 PM
my thiughts and energy are with you, hon. good luck

*Cerridwen*
August 15th, 2003, 02:16 PM
oh sorry to hear of this, energy sent...

Heres hoping things improve for you very soon

LadyOak
August 15th, 2003, 03:04 PM
Energy sent to you....
Reality has a way of getting twisted...I hurt with you...

Old Witch
August 15th, 2003, 09:16 PM
Energy sent..........

Aldrick
August 15th, 2003, 10:35 PM
I got so cold when I read this, I feel empty inside now. All thats left is humiliation and a cold sence of not being good enough....

Energy and Prayers goto you aswell as some Draconic friends to your aid. Brightest Blessings to you

IvyCeltress
August 15th, 2003, 11:45 PM
Energy sent and may the Universe return the negativity to your supervisor.

You have my sympathies, I haven't had to deal with anything that bad, but I have had poor supervisors and managers that have had their transgression forgiven under management style.

On a pragmatic note, can you document precise dates and times, and what she has done.

Uchirrah
August 16th, 2003, 01:27 AM
:bastard: Those kind of things really upset me. I am sorry to hear that. I am sending you lots of good energy and Bright Blessings.

Mdme Morella
August 17th, 2003, 04:19 PM
thank you all soo much.

I have been documenting everything and gone to HR three times, only for them to tell me its not her fault, that its mine.

I continue my search for a new job.

Thank you all, I have felt much better in the past few days knowing that there are friends sending support.
Thank you.

Autumn
August 17th, 2003, 10:16 PM
energy being sent...

LadyAutumnCat
August 18th, 2003, 10:24 AM
I am sending energy your way, I understand how trapped you feel. I am in a similar situation and hoping to change it. Try to keep yourself calm, I know how tough it is, I too have been battling anxiety. What usually helps me is meditation as well as lighting candles and asking the goddess for guidance and for strength to keep me going ahead.

Much luck and love.

IvyCeltress
August 18th, 2003, 02:32 PM
Good luck in your job search. I hope you find a boss that appreciates your abilities.

LadyAutumnCat
August 18th, 2003, 03:36 PM
Thank you Ivy, much appreciated.

lovemy1dane
August 18th, 2003, 04:50 PM
energy sent!

Xander67
August 18th, 2003, 08:57 PM
I know how you feel! I had a co-worker that was a constant itch i just couldnt scratch... he had a comment for EVERYTHING....

Documentation is important, and legally if you feel you are being harassed and you report it, and they dont even look into it, Id say its time to talk with a lawyer, especcially when health matters are concerned...

Blessings....

Fairywolf
August 18th, 2003, 09:08 PM
Energy is being sent Love, Take care!!!

Mdme Morella
August 19th, 2003, 09:08 AM
THank you all!!! I had dropped 6 resumes off yesterday, and when I got home last nite from work, there was a call back about one of them!!!
So everyone keep your fingers crossed that the interview goes well, and i get the job!!!
I am just *beaming* right now :)
Thank you thank you thank you!!!! ALL!!!

IvyCeltress
August 19th, 2003, 08:31 PM
I just remebered something I read a couple of years ago on how to put a barrier between yourself and someone. I haven't done it so I can't attest to it. I think it was in Z. Budapests, Godess in the Office if anyone has a copy handy--mine is out on loan.

It involved writing down a person names and freezing it a square of an ice cube tray. It doesn't harm or curse the person but it's supposed to cool down a heated relationship with the person.

Does that ring a bell with people? I know there have been a couple of posts with similar problems, so it might help them as well.

Mdme Morella
August 20th, 2003, 09:34 AM
Thanks everyone! Just keep thinking of me tomorrow morning at 10am when I have my interview with the new company Im trying to get into.

*Crosses finger, toes and eyes*

Thistle
August 20th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Consider it done.

Dr. Doom
February 18th, 2006, 10:54 PM
I have been seeking protection spells, for work space sanctuary. I would like to feel confident that I have Karma power to avoid workspace interruptions. For me, it is also a mental attitude, a BELIEF that I have the POWER of PROTECTION. Sometimes I find myself delaying starting a task, because I am feeling the possibility of an unpleasant challenge or interruption. Since I am a natural procrastinator, I dealy starting some tasks based upon a lack of confidence of being able to ward off unpleasant intrusions.

So I posted more to this thread to mark it, so I will be able to find it again.

I searched IvyCeltress and Budapest to find this thread.

Blessings

Philosophia
February 19th, 2006, 01:22 AM
Sending you energy to overcome this issue! :hugz:
Edit: Didn't realize this was an old thread; how are things coming?
(Reminder to self: read the dates! The necromancers are out and about again :) )

smckim
February 19th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Positive energy sent to you.